Firmware Version 10.02 Now Available

Hello everybody, i upgrade for 10 and now for 10.2 but i don't seem to get my direct sound to the mixer to sound ok, still sounds to me like a strange distortion expecially on clean sounds, i tried everything tried to put the firmware more than once but still get the same, does anyone have the same problem??? Thanks

When uploading V10.2, is the Plexi 100 norm automaticly loaded of you have to download the bank it is in and load the bank to Axe II?
thanks

Hello everybody, i upgrade for 10 and now for 10.2 but i don't seem to get my direct sound to the mixer to sound ok, still sounds to me like a strange distortion expecially on clean sounds, i tried everything tried to put the firmware more than once but still get the same, does anyone have the same problem??? Thanks

Have you adjusted any presets after upgrading to 10 or are you using the same ones with no changes?

Hello Chris i just update the new presets for firmware 10 and didn't tweak anything still with the factory presets and a les paul, the clean have like a digital distortion to it that is not pleasant at all it's very strange to explain and i'm direct to the mixer as a play with backing tracks and ocasionnaly in a band, with the band i play with a cabinet so i turn the cab simulation off and when i got the unit with firmware 9 was ok but now i tried it direct to the mixer and sounds very bad :(

Do patches created in pre version 10 still work or are they all hosed? I have several super important tone matches that I can't be without in my line of work so I'm hoping it only means that TM doesn't work well for new matches but supports previous matches. Fingers crossed...

I have moved a couple of V9 tone match presets up to V10 and it only took an amp block reset and changes to gain and EQ to get them sounding great. I think all in it only took half an hour and I'm no power user.

Hey guy's. You might want to post your Operating Sys. too. (Rather you had success or failure) This may help. =)
There are many more variables that were not there a couple of years ago.
Thanks FAS! You folks ROCK!

Fixed sync message not sent to Axe-Edit when changing bypass state via front panel.
Thank you so much for this one!

My Axe for Lemur template listens for this sync message and now it is able to self-update when the user changes bypass state or adds a block to the grid from the AxeFX front panel. My jaw kind of dropped when I saw that happen the first time ... it is so friggin cool. Thanks again for the awesome MIDI implementation!

Reactions: yek
I still am not sure about something.. you'd think i was by now, but NO.

I have FW 10.0 in now.....I have built LOTS of patches, some for FRFR and some for Speaker cabinet use..for 2 different types of live use I'm doing...... . if I do a backup of my patches and load the new 10.2, is this going to require me to go through and REBUILD all my patches AGAIN..or,...

... will i have to go and change the AMP off what it is and then set it back to the amp i'm using?(i dont know why i would.. im obviously not using a Marshall Plexi NRML amp in 10.0, but I dont know).... and if i do that, will my patch be changed and require a REBUILD of ANY SORT?? I need some CLEAR ADVICE on how this will work.. I would really rather not torch the 100 hours i have into my patches....like I have many times before. Its getting frustrating.. by the time i spend 100-200 hours on patches, it seems there's another FW update that makes those obsolete and need to be REBUILT from scratch.

PLEASE ADVISE...THANK YOU
Pat

You shouldn't have to reset anything. It's mostly bug fixes. But read the release notes.

Just upgraded my Axe II and MFC 101 using the Bot in windows 8 x64. Perfect install, can't wait to try it!

Back
Top Bottom