Firmware Version 10.02 Now Available

Hey guys. I'm excited to download 10.02. I'm still holding on to 9 as my fear of screwing something up and losing what i already have is outweighing the benefits--until i have a few days without a gig...Should be later this week....if its safe.

When I read about bugs I figure it's better to wait awhile. Does anyone have an opinion if I should continue to wait? Also, how much tweaking will my favorite patches from 9 take til they sound right? In other words, is there a big difference in gain structure etc?? It was noticeable when I went to 9. I eventually figured out a couple of basic tweaks that seemed to work for most of my patches.

I am really looking forward to the new cabs and imroved amps. I still haven't gotten into tone matching, or looping. There are so many possibilities with the Axe II!! Thanx and shout out to the Fractal Team for their continued great work!!!!

You can upgrade and see for yourself. Just make sure you backup your current presets and you can always go back if you feel there is too much work for you in whatever timeframe you have. That is one of the beauties of the Axe. You can revert back anytime you wish. Just make sure you save your presets. Click on the link in my signature for various options on how to do just that.

...and enjoy! :)

You can upgrade and see for yourself. Just make sure you backup your current presets and you can always go back if you feel there is too much work for you in whatever timeframe you have. That is one of the beauties of the Axe. You can revert back anytime you wish. Just make sure you save your presets. Click on the link in my signature for various options on how to do just that.

...and enjoy! :)

Problem was, when i did that in December I lost all my presets (because i was afraid to use axe edit, hearing that it didn't work with new upgrade).
If i can reliably back up all my presets, then there should be no worries. I agree. Thanx

Problem was, when i did that in December I lost all my presets (because i was afraid to use axe edit, hearing that it didn't work with new upgrade).
If i can reliably back up all my presets, then there should be no worries. I agree. Thanx

Back them up to ROM first. You can always save to your desktop after that using AE or some librarian and even if there are issues you have those copies in the memory of the II itself as insurance. Click the link in sig and you will see how to easily do this. Many people forget or don't use this function.

Back
Top Bottom