Fender is Awesome

I had no idea Fender built such an amp, but I had to see what all the excitement was about. Learn something new every day, I guess.

I have one sitting next to me. I have modeled all three channels. Those models will be in the forthcoming 6.01 release which will be out soon.

WOW ! I woke up and started reading some threads and saw this..

Every week is like Christmas around here ! :D

Thanks in advance for the THREE Channels !

Name one other company that posts complete, accurate schematics for the general public. The 5150 III schematic even has the pot tapers. Easiest amp I've ever modeled. Usually it's hours of figuring out how the amp differs from the schematic, measuring tapers, deciphering cryptic labeling or blurry documents.

Remember to post your source code when you post your schematics ...... :mrgreen

JWW

I've always had massive respect for Fender, even though I don't care for their instruments. This just reinforces it. Anyone who makes it easier for Cliff to do his job is aces in my book.

Yeah, never liked their strat with the singles, but Fender did a great job bringing the Charvel San Dimas back to the non-CS buyers.

Hard to believe I'm going to be playing thru a 5153 soon. I'm still trying to catch my breath after FW6-Cliff, you are so awesome!!!

we're talking about 6.01 already??? really???
do you guys ever take a day off.
More businesses should emulate your business model
this is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom