• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FC Internal Firmware 1.11

BryantP

Administrator
A new release of the FC Firmware is available.

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/fc/1.0/fc_rel_1p11.zip

Please note that the pedal calibration fix will require Axe-Fx III firmware version 12.06 to be fully effective. The current public beta will suffice (12.06 beta 3).

FC 1.11 Release Notes:
  • Improved filtering of the external pedals
  • Fix pedal calibration to allow full range (requires recalibration of the pedal)
  • Improved footswitch press detection

Last edited:

REDD

Power User

Please note that the pedal calibration fix will require Axe-Fx III firmware version 12.06 to be fully effective. The current public beta will suffice (12.06 beta 3).

FC 1.11 Release Notes:
  • Fix pedal calibration to allow full range
Is this something that requires calibration of my expression pedals? I'm on a FC-12 running 1.09 and my Axe 3 running 12.06 beta 3.

bread

Experienced
I'm going to upgrade the Axe FX 3 to 12.06 and the FC12 to 1.11.

Is there any order I need to do this in please ?

deakle

Experienced

FC 1.11 Release Notes:
  • Fix pedal calibration to allow full range (requires recalibration of the pedal)
i need some help here @BryantP or @chris I updated to FC 1.11 this morning and everything went fine until I reboot my Axe III my FC12 goes into Failsafe mode. What should I do? I was previously on version 1.09. I tried rolling back to that, but the same thing happens when I reboot it initializes then goes to Failsafe mode.

Last edited:

deakle

Experienced
i need some help here @BryantP or @chris I updated to FC 1.11 this morning and everything went fine until I reboot my Axe III my FC12 goes into Failsafe mode. What should I do? I was previously on version 1.09. I tried rolling back to that, but the same thing happens when I reboot it initializes then goes to Failsafe mode.
Fixed! I downloaded the firmware again and tried the update again and it worked this time. Not really sure what happened.

Daveis

Inspired
I upgraded two Axe III’s to 12.06beta and FC firmware 1.11. One with FC-12 worked fine on the first try. Second one connected to FC-6 appeared stuck on Failsafe. v0.1. I tried a second or third time after power cycling Axe and unplugging cable and then it worked. I noticed Fractal Bot appeared to be sending data but the Midi receive lights on the Axe weren’t blinking.

@deakle yeah had the same experience. And it sorted itself out.

Top Bottom