FC Internal Firmware 1.11

BryantP

Administrator
A new release of the FC Firmware is available.

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/fc/1.0/fc_rel_1p11.zip

Please note that the pedal calibration fix will require Axe-Fx III firmware version 12.06 to be fully effective. The current public beta will suffice (12.06 beta 3).

FC 1.11 Release Notes:
  • Improved filtering of the external pedals
  • Fix pedal calibration to allow full range (requires recalibration of the pedal)
  • Improved footswitch press detection

Last edited:

Please note that the pedal calibration fix will require Axe-Fx III firmware version 12.06 to be fully effective. The current public beta will suffice (12.06 beta 3).

FC 1.11 Release Notes:
  • Fix pedal calibration to allow full range
Is this something that requires calibration of my expression pedals? I'm on a FC-12 running 1.09 and my Axe 3 running 12.06 beta 3.

I'm going to upgrade the Axe FX 3 to 12.06 and the FC12 to 1.11.

Is there any order I need to do this in please ?

FC 1.11 Release Notes:
  • Fix pedal calibration to allow full range (requires recalibration of the pedal)
i need some help here @BryantP or @chris I updated to FC 1.11 this morning and everything went fine until I reboot my Axe III my FC12 goes into Failsafe mode. What should I do? I was previously on version 1.09. I tried rolling back to that, but the same thing happens when I reboot it initializes then goes to Failsafe mode.

Last edited:
i need some help here @BryantP or @chris I updated to FC 1.11 this morning and everything went fine until I reboot my Axe III my FC12 goes into Failsafe mode. What should I do? I was previously on version 1.09. I tried rolling back to that, but the same thing happens when I reboot it initializes then goes to Failsafe mode.
Fixed! I downloaded the firmware again and tried the update again and it worked this time. Not really sure what happened.

I upgraded two Axe III’s to 12.06beta and FC firmware 1.11. One with FC-12 worked fine on the first try. Second one connected to FC-6 appeared stuck on Failsafe. v0.1. I tried a second or third time after power cycling Axe and unplugging cable and then it worked. I noticed Fractal Bot appeared to be sending data but the Midi receive lights on the Axe weren’t blinking.

@deakle yeah had the same experience. And it sorted itself out.

Back
Top Bottom