FC Internal Firmware 1.11

Hi guys,

Quick question updating to 1.11. I just installed 12.06 on the Axe III and the went to install 1.11 on my FC12. Fractalbot I select utility and then port is Axe III right? Select 1.11 firmware and click begin then power cycle my FC12 after the firmware has been uploaded.

After that my FC still show 1.10. Any ideas?

Hi guys,

Quick question updating to 1.11. I just installed 12.06 on the Axe III and the went to install 1.11 on my FC12. Fractalbot I select utility and then port is Axe III right? Select 1.11 firmware and click begin then power cycle my FC12 after the firmware has been uploaded.

After that my FC still show 1.10. Any ideas?
Sounds like you didn’t actually select the 1.11 firmware.

Sounds like you didn’t actually select the 1.11 firmware.

I know what I did wrong. I selected utility when the update instructions say to select Axe III in the drop down menu in FB. All updated!

Now I feel stupid lol

I know what I did wrong. I selected utility when the update instructions say to select Axe III in the drop down menu in FB. All updated!

Now I feel stupid lol
Don't feel too stupid. I did the same thing before going back and reading the instructions again.

I rolled back firmware from 12.08 to 12.5 because i was watching Lucas LeComptes video on the Triple Crest and my unit had about half the gain that he did. He was on 12.05. Once i did, i lost all the layouts on my FC6. I figured it out by resetting back to defaults on the controller page.

I rolled back firmware from 12.08 to 12.5 because i was watching Lucas LeComptes video on the Triple Crest and my unit had about half the gain that he did. He was on 12.05. Once i did, i lost all the layouts on my FC6. I figured it out by resetting back to defaults on the controller page.
There are no automatic safeguards to maintain configuration when rolling back. That is why doing a backup before an upgrade is applied is a highly recommended.

You can do that now.

I have the Hold action on most Effects layout switches set to increment that effect's channel.

Do you mean something else?

I am surprised. Almost a year and no updates for FC products. Seems like a huge gap for the Typical Fractal updates? Color inversion would be nice.

I am surprised. Almost a year and no updates for FC products. Seems like a huge gap for the Typical Fractal updates? Color inversion would be nice.

That's not correct. There have been many updates, as part of the Axe-Fx III updates.

Rookie Q: Attempting to update my (new)FC6 & not seeing the AF3 II FW16 Beta (latest) in Fractal Bot....thx
=> Ver 1.00 to 1.11
2021-04-19_16-52-09.jpg

Back
Top Bottom