FC Controllers Now Shipping!

C'mon FC video's, lol! Hmm, I thought it was 30. That's ok, I should be able to figure things out pretty quickly. Heck, I might even want to keep them both!

Finally, I can breath again. After Matts announcement about servicing the entire waitlist in January (and the fact there were no more XL+ or MFC's in the store) I sold the old rig. Got a little nervous watching the forum but it all worked out. I'll have a little over a week to have an FC gig ready

Fingers crossed I get the invite soon.

I've gotten the AxeFX 3 and am having a nightmare time trying to get my MFC-101 to upgrade FW - so I'm ready to just move on to the FC12

Fingers crossed I get the invite soon.

I've gotten the AxeFX 3 and am having a nightmare time trying to get my MFC-101 to upgrade FW - so I'm ready to just move on to the FC12

The last firmware for the MFC was in 2015... do you really need to update it?

Considering it was never updated (still on v3.02), I'm assuming so.

Not to de-rail this thread with my MFC problems, feel free to hit up my other post if you want to help me troubleshoot or tell me I don't need to update it in order to get MFC-Edit and general global blocks\scene switching to work

Considering it was never updated (still on v3.02), I'm assuming so.

Not to de-rail this thread with my MFC problems, feel free to hit up my other post if you want to help me troubleshoot or tell me I don't need to update it in order to get MFC-Edit and general global blocks\scene switching to work

Now that's old! :p

Moke,
Curious what your strategy is for the FC-6?

I wish there were videos demonstrating the functionality of the units to help me choose. II’m not gigging right now so it’s difficult to determine exactly what I think I’ll “need”.

If I were to get my invite right now I would get the FC-12 only because I can’t picture doing what Ithink I might want to do with the 6 without excessive tap dancing.
For me.. pretty easy, I hope?.

I use a preset-per-song approach. I almost exclusively use scenes (5 at the most). I plan on populating the switches with only the available scenes for any given preset. Sometimes 2 scenes, sometimes 4, etc.... And occasionally a 'Control Switch' (or two) and/or an IA switch, on a per preset basis?

A 'press and hold' switch to access the tuner?

The thing that I would really like to know is, what type of compatibility is there between presets setup with a particular FC pedal?

Can I setup switch assignments for a customer with an FC-12 without owning one? And, if I setup the switch assignments for an FC-6, what happens when someone with an FC-12 imports the preset?

Ouch! Very sorry for your situation. Definitely puts things into a new perspective.... Hang in there.
Thanks Moke gotta keep smiling sometimes it’s tough, will keep on working to make it all good again. Music definitely helps me forget about everything for a while, and the new Axe Fx III is awesome I haven’t used it live yet but really look forward to it. Really looking forward to a Fc 12. :)

FAS uses a restricted delivery option. Besides requiring signature, you are not permitted to change delivery or pick your package up at the depot without someone from FAS modifying the delivery instructions.

When I got my Axe III, the delivery driver came early on a Friday delivery. As a result, I missed the delivery. Went to the depot that evening and they were unable to release the package because of a delivery restriction. They told me to contact the shipper to modify the restriction. I tried to contact FAS but they were closed. Left a message with FAS but resigned myself to the idea that I would wait until Monday for delivery. FAS was great. Early Saturday morning someone at FAS got my message, contacted UPS and made arrangements for them to retry delivery on Saturday. I was floored. Top notch customer service.

Absolutely. Everything I've ever purchased required a signature

I'm rarely home when UPS arrives so I emailed sales to ask them (when I do get my invite) if they could request it be held at UPS for pickup. They responded with .....

"Not a problem. After you place the order, reply to your order confirmation requesting that we have the package held at the UPS
facility. We'll take care of it and send you the details."

That's good info for anyone in the same situation.

Not FAS issue at all but I never signed for my 3 last March
The UPS site was wrong to
Said in transit
I got home at 5 pm and it was there on the step
At the time I was also living in an attached townhouse rental community so lucky me they hit the right door but who knows how long it sat there
Thankfully it was well packed but
UPS does tend to suck

UPS does tend to suck

Very much a function of the individuals... our regular UPS guy is awesome - friendly, knows who we are, goes out of his way to deliver. Every now and then, we get a sub who's not as awesome.

Once we weren't home, but were able to tell him through our Ring doorbell that we were on our way, and he said he'd do some other deliveries and come back.

Back
Top Bottom