FC-12: These photos don't do it justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to the beta team, are the scribble strips legible from 6' away? They look awful small in the pictures. Might be beneficial to have a block font option, and sacrifice a few characters, no?

Question to the beta team, are the scribble strips legible from 6' away? They look awful small in the pictures. Might be beneficial to have a block font option, and sacrifice a few characters, no?
From what I read elsewhere, you can change font size.

I am 6' 3". I have been testing the FC in direct sunlight and in complete darkness over the last week and have no issues. The strips aren't small at all relative to the size of the board itself.

If someone wants to send me theirs, I'd be happy to give a second opinion on the readability. :p

20180531_231146.png just saw pics and info on the Fractal sight, was it already there and I missed it or just added?

One question: Does the main screens top left ALWAYS show "AXE-FX III"? Isn't that a waste of space? Or was this just done for the pictures? Because, when people use those midi controllers, they KNOW they have a III at the end of the wire, no need to tell them all the time.

btw:
I'm in the process of programming my own midi controller for my Ultra based on an Arduino. I'm curious how the features compare to the FCs :)

One question: Does the main screens top left ALWAYS show "AXE-FX III"? Isn't that a waste of space? Or was this just done for the pictures? Because, when people use those midi controllers, they KNOW they have a III at the end of the wire, no need to tell them all the time.
The screens above the switches all say “Switch” too so you know what you’re pressing ;)

Kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom