Fixed Factory Cabs sounds really wrong (almost half of them)

TheTrooper

Inspired
Somebody reported that on 6.02 and I had the issue on 6.03, same thing now with 7 Beta.
It's like there's no Cab at all, and You are only hearing the Amp.

I don't really use Factory Cabs, but I guess this has to be fixed someway

What model Axe-Fx? Which beta? Which cabs? Can you provide a preset and sound clips? Everything sounds fine here.

Worth noting, I noticed upon loading up Beta 2 that when switching to the Y cab that the Speaker size defaulted to the lowest setting and this was causing all of the IR's to sound tiny... Changed back to normal default value and everything was fine. May want to check the Y cab state speaker size value...

Worth noting, I noticed upon loading up Beta 2 that when switching to the Y cab that the Speaker size defaulted to the lowest setting and this was causing all of the IR's to sound tiny... Changed back to normal default value and everything was fine. May want to check the Y cab state speaker size value...

This has been true of my presets (and factory presets) in the past and I don't attribute it to the current beta firmware.

Before editing the Y state, I always Copy X -> Y to make sure the often neglected Y state is set properly.

This has been true of my presets (and factory presets) in the past and I don't attribute it to the current beta firmware.

Before editing the Y state, I always Copy X -> Y to make sure the often neglected Y state is set properly.
First time I have ever seen the speaker size adjusted to minimum setting before, and I don't usually copy X to Y before adding a Y cab.

Back
Top Bottom