Euro updates

Some news I got through Sussi:

They got one shipment yesterday. I believe that people who should receive their AX8 from this one have been informed.
And then she said there should be another shipment next week.

My waitlist date is Nov 23 - she said MAYBE my AX8 is in the next week's shipment, but cannot say for sure yet.

So... Back to the waiting game.

My waitlist date is Nov 25, I hope mine is next week's shipment as well as I'm not sure I can wait much longer. I even put a post in the "Wanted" section of the forum for an Axe FX 2 and deleted it, but thinking in trying again and forget the AX8...

20 euro (included a mission SP1) to Norway. Then there is local VAT (25%).... this is gonna be an expensive little toy, but hopefully one I can have the pleasure of using for a long time :)

Finally...now we have :)

Waitlist November 6th, invitation received April 8th.
Will be ready for shipping next week. Can't wait! :)

So yours is one of the next week shipment? Would nice to know when it's the following one, I hope isn't May.

Last edited:
Me too On the waitlist 6 of nov... I had the helix on loan for two days. Fantastic piece of gear
but my gutfeeling says the Ax 8 is even better..... Hope I made the right choice...

Me too On the waitlist 6 of nov... I had the helix on loan for two days. Fantastic piece of gear
but my gutfeeling says the Ax 8 is even better..... Hope I made the right choice...

I had the Helix for 30 days, earlier this year. Incredible UI, but I found nothing tonally that came
close to the Axe (nor Kemper for that matter). I'd only end up using it for FX and amp control
in 4CM had I kept it. Who knows, if L6 keep investing in it, and keep evolving the platform
it might mature in a few years. But I feel they're playing serious catch-up with the mature platform
and tones of the Axe.

Congrats. Looking forward to your demos ;)

Will probably be too busy fiddling with it to record any demos :p
Kidding aside though, I plan to also use it for more regular material,
such as YT and FB live streams, sort of just playing and giving
"live lessons" sort of.

I had the Helix for 30 days, earlier this year. Incredible UI, but I found nothing tonally that came
close to the Axe (nor Kemper for that matter). I'd only end up using it for FX and amp control
in 4CM had I kept it. Who knows, if L6 keep investing in it, and keep evolving the platform
it might mature in a few years. But I feel they're playing serious catch-up with the mature platform
and tones of the Axe.

Thats good the hear!

The helix didn´t sound any better compared to my current rig (amt S11 into torpedo CAB)
but i feel somewhat limited with three sounds although they sound great but I miss pushing one switch
and everything changes also the X/Y switching seems very intuitive.

Back
Top Bottom