Euro updates

Got my hands on the AX8 yesterday - officially in the club after 5 months of waiting :)
congrats man! Now you just gotta find the time to sit down with it :) ...that's my main issue right now. Work and family is taking most of my waking hours ;-P

I did bring it to a few rehersals. 1st was not that good. just needed a dirty sound and ended up with a badly tweaked recto ..way too loud, and overloaded the output. 2nd rehersal I was a little prepared and it worked OK with a Brit Brown amp.. but didn't cut through enough. Got a new Dizzy amp patch I wanna try next. So waiting to get the AX8 is one thing, but the time it takes to dial it in is also a factor. Atleast for me...

I've just received a mail from Sussi, they'll receive the next shipment next Wednesday and my AX8 is on it. She's asked me for my address and said that she'll get me back the order confirmation and the payment details.

I've answered her but I haven't got anything back, when they send the confirmation, when it arrives?

Signed up around new years. Got the invite today.

Not sure if I will take it, though. I'd miss my II and can't very much justify having both.

Back
Top Bottom