Euro updates

I just had zero patience today (normally I am very patient) and dropped a message to Sussi - she said they are processing the orders around this date right now (Nov 23 or so).

I contacted Sussi yesterday and told me that I'm on the top of the list for the next shipment they should get in May, so I think there'll be another month before I get it :(:(:(:(

From G66 just now:

Dear (almost) AX8 Owner,

We are moving ahead with the AX8 deliveries, we got a large AX8 shipment last week and another the week before - the next shipment should be ready beginning of May followed by another double size shipment later in May. We will inform those who will get an AX8 from the next shipment as soon as we know for sure how many units we will get and when exactly they will arrive.

Thanks again for your patience!​

I got on the waitlist on the 20th Jan, so have slim hopes I'll get an invite at the end of May.

Received the same email. I got in the waitlist the 25th November (Edited: November not October), so mine could be in the first May shipment :)

Last edited:
Not yet - UPS site says it should happen tomorrow.

Of course, I have to finish writing a super-extremely-important presentation this week o_Oo_O
Awesome timing :D
Yes. Make a clip of:
1) Opening the box.
2) Connecting the cables (nobody did this before i think)
3) First tones (i recommend(no joke) Mark days 80's preset)

Yes. Make a clip of:
1) Opening the box.
2) Connecting the cables (nobody did this before i think)
3) First tones (i recommend(no joke) Mark days 80's preset)

Maybe I'll do it. Need to find good timing when my 2+ months old boy is behaving well :)

Back
Top Bottom