ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

After hearing your Heartbreaker rendition, I'm really looking forward to seeing what you can do with the II.

Seriously... of the many tracks I heard that sold me on the Axe that one still stands out. I forgot who had done it and didn't remember that it was on the Ultra. Awesome recreation.

I have only used the AxeII so I can't make any comparisons to the Ultra, but I'm amazed at the depth of control, and speed with which I can dial it a world class sound for my guitar.

Worth every penny...

Steadystate--that's the funniest post I've read on this forum...had to have my wife read it and we were both busting up....
and... FWIW you've done the right thing--The AxeII is amazing, and only getting more so....Its not an 'option'....its 'essential'....

It will be totally engrossing to see what someone like you can do with this box man. I can't wait to hear it personally!!!

Sheez! I tried. I tried to justify not doing it with every reason I can think of. No money.... No time.... What I have is just fine.... It's still in its infancy.... The audience won't really notice..... I am more fiscally responsible than this.... People are starving..... My roof leaks.... My shower leaks.... I'm not worthy..... I'll feel much better if I exercise self-control.... Um, did I say no money and no time?.....

It was enticing from the start. But now.....tape delay whose pitch can be radically modulated, IR capture, dynamic LPF on the expander, anticipated eq matching, new power amp modeling, high res amp mode, and who knows what else in the future....just too much. TOO MUCH I TELL YOU! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

I am on the waiting list as of today. Food and shelter be damned. DAMNED I SAY!!! I can eat dog food, my kid can go to public school, I can insert cardboard in my hole-soled shoes, I can sell my body to the night (get in line ladies). I have a few organs I don't think I need. BRING IT ON!!!!!

You realise of course that alcohol will also be out. :)

I barely tapped into 10% of the Ultra's capabilities & I'm probably one of the worst guitarists here, but EVEN I UPDATED TO THE II! Now, I'm going to play Smoke on the Water & Iron Man.

I barely tapped into 10% of the Ultra's capabilities & I'm probably one of the worst guitarists here, but EVEN I UPDATED TO THE II! Now, I'm going to play Smoke on the Water & Iron Man.
Throw in Cat Scratch Fever and me and you got a band!!!!!!!!!!:lol

Dude. You know, I was on the G66 list since may 30th. My email came about ten days ago. Sat on it for a weekend deliberating the same arguments you had.

Then I told Sussi to go make some other bugger happy because at least Steadystate was still using my baby...

Back
Top Bottom