Electro-Voice PXM-12MP report

I could be in for one. What kind of % does a bulk discount really get?
we'll have to see how many are interested. then we'll see if a vendor is game.

appreciate you guys chiming in. wonder if there's a more suitable place to post a proposed group buy. if there's an admin around, im all ears. thanks!

I got mine from Sweetwater for $800 + tax. That’s a pretty good discount without a bulk purchase. If you have a good relationship with your sales engineer it shouldn’t be too difficult to get it for that.

I got the same deal from Sweetwater on a pair. That's a better deal than I was able to find anywhere else on these. They are not normally discounted anywhere that I could find.

I got mine "used" from ProAudioStar. "Used" for them is typically a customer return or maybe B-stock, and of course they don't always have a used one. But it was nicely discounted, and it was like new and no distortion.

we'll have to see how many are interested. then we'll see if a vendor is game.

appreciate you guys chiming in. wonder if there's a more suitable place to post a proposed group buy. if there's an admin around, im all ears. thanks!
You might call around and see what kind of group discount you can get with a certain number of units. They might want you to buy 10 or more to get anything worth other people's time.

Called around. The lowest price I could find was from Pro Sounds ($810). But, the customer service was ATROCIOUS. I mean GOD AWFUL. So I continued calling. Sweetwater is willing to sell them for $800+tax w/ free shipping. I grabbed 2. wth, i just left the band. time to rebuild!

Contact Ben 260.230.3272 directly at Sweetwater. Let him know you're part of the fractal community and would like to purchase an EV PXM-12MP and he'll give you the same pricing....ALONG WITH A 2YR WRTY

Regards,
pc

Last edited:
Called around. The lowest price I could find was from Pro Sounds ($810). But, the customer service was ATROCIOUS. I mean GOD AWFUL. So I continued calling. Sweetwater is willing to sell them for $800+tax w/ free shipping. I grabbed 2. wth, i just left the band. time to rebuild!

Contact Ben 260.230.3272 directly at Sweetwater. Let him know you're part of the fractal community and would like to purchase an EV PXM-12MP and he'll give you the same pricing....ALONG WITH A 2YR WRTY

Regards,
pc
Did you try Manchester Music Mill?

Their price was $825 ea for 2, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they'd do better in quantity for a group buy.

They're in NH so no tax, in person at least. Don't know about shipping, since I picked mine up at their shop.

Worth a call.

Did you try Manchester Music Mill?

Their price was $825 ea for 2, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if they'd do better in quantity for a group buy.

They're in NH so no tax, in person at least. Don't know about shipping, since I picked mine up at their shop.

Worth a call.
He got two from Sweetwater for $800 each.

Back
Top Bottom