Eerie Silence!!!!!!!

Well I was successfully able to tone match the silence. It sounds just like silence but I can't seperate the eerieness or it sounds like choppy silence.
But it's a digital silence. It's flat and lacks depth.

BTW, I'm sorry I hijacked this thread, but it seemed important.
I just might start a poll and a new thread in the lounge...8)

B.

Dude, how can you not hear the harsh, digital quality of that silence? It's thin and washed out, and it has enough sizzle to fry a Pop Tart.

You know my first thought about this silence was that there is too much digital fizz.

I feel like an old fart when I wear them, but I've got some Westone custom molds with an insert that does -9db cut flat across all freq.

I use them for rock shows and for bird hunting.

Richard

Dude I think you're doing something wrong, do they really scream at you? Try not to touch them in the first sentence and just be gentle and sometimes the right look

is enough. They get all jellied up and you have to grab them before they hit the floor, then you're doing something right :)

I have tinnitus as well. Sucks royally. Definitely from all the concerts in the 80's as well as standing in front of a cranked Marshall stack and drum sets for too long. It's amazing that with my last band (that broke up last year) I was the only one who used ear plugs. Most times, I was the only one in the entire bar wearing them. Too loud causes physical pain now - I just can't do it anymore without plugs.

Actually, I tried the grid modelling parameter last night on Yek's "test Trainwreck" and it worked backwards for me. "ON" sounded clearer and had more punch. "OFF" sounded mushy and congested, like good phlegm. Exactly opposite of how it used to work.

Lookout! New firmware!!!!

Back
Top Bottom