Eerie Silence!!!!!!!

kerrlehr

Experienced
So, has anyone else noticed a certain silence/absence around here these last few days.....?

I have a suspicion why and like it!:?

Silence is too loud for me. I have to sleep with a noise maker of some sort or I hear the blood in my head or whatever that awful sound is. Bring on FW 6!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: BMH
Gunn, you probably have tinnitus. Me too. Sucks. Protect the rest of your hearing with professionally molded -15dB plugs. Please. Seriously.

Peace out,

Benji

Gunn, you probably have tinnitus. Me too. Sucks. Protect the rest of your hearing with professionally molded -15dB plugs. Please. Seriously.

Peace out,

Benji

Ha, i don't have pro molded, but i have some higher end earplugs designed for musicians that allow me to hear all the different pitches, just at a reduced volume. I wear them at all concerts, have them with me at most bars, just in case the music they pump in gets stupid loud.

I feel like an old fart when I wear them, but I've got some Westone custom molds with an insert that does -9db cut flat across all freq.

I use them for rock shows and for bird hunting.

Richard

I have already lost the hearing in my right ear once, thankfully it came back, but it has never been the same since. My problem is that I would have my in-ears too loud. I don't know why but I got into the habit of turning them up to loud, I'm paying for it now. I have to pull my head up from my pillow to hear my wife talking to me in bed with my left ear. It really does suck.

I have already lost the hearing in my right ear once, thankfully it came back, but it has never been the same since. My problem is that I would have my in-ears too loud. I don't know why but I got into the habit of turning them up to loud, I'm paying for it now. I have to pull my head up from my pillow to hear my wife talking to me in bed with my left ear. It really does suck.

That doesn't sound like a bad thing... If she's nagging you anyways... Lol!

My favorite guitarist's advice to guitar beginners is always the same: EARPLUGS! You can't replace your hearing (or vision for that matter).

Then it's "work on the right hand timing, the left will come along".

Me either. They're probably just busy trying to get a decent AxeEdit build out.
I was just about to write this exact same post until I saw your response. Seriously, I love all the new stuff, but please get us back to where Sync From HW works, patches get updated correctly betweeen AE and the Axe, Globals work with some reliability, etc... If we don't have a solid base, what's the point of building more on top.

I feel like an old fart when I wear them, but I've got some Westone custom molds with an insert that does -9db cut flat across all freq.

I use them for rock shows and for bird hunting.

Richard
I also carry the -15 -25 & solid plugs. -9 at louder gigs, and step up as volume goes up. At concerts I'm at -15 minimum. Sometimes the solid plugs aren't enough, but that's rare & probably better to have the fat -30 foam plugs at that point.

Well I was successfully able to tone match the silence. It sounds just like silence but I can't seperate the eerieness or it sounds like choppy silence.

Oh and most of that silence was from me having to go back to work after a few days off. I think that I doubled my post count over the weekend.

Dude if you are hearing your blood in your head, you may have high blood pressure. Get it checked just in case.

Silence is too loud for me. I have to sleep with a noise maker of some sort or I hear the blood in my head or whatever that awful sound is. Bring on FW 6!!!

Yeah - no kidding. Its been almost 2 weeks since we have received new firmware. What a bunch of slackers over there at Fractal. :lol :lol

Just goes to show what amazing support this product gets when 2 weeks of no updates results in this post. Best purchase ever. Love it.....

Back
Top Bottom