Presets Echotones presets (U2 presets packs and more)

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
I downloaded the ultimate pack and its is soo good. Maybe Pierre and i have similar ears but it sounded great right away. All I adjusted was the treble on my FR-10.

So @Echotones Music you've created a great set.

I would like to get some clarification on a couple of patches. Are they all based on studio versions?

Also, on Sunday Bloody Sunday, could you help me with the section after the solo?

I'd like to have the Rattle and Hum style drum-like. You know the part where Bono goes: "and let me tell you something; Ive had enough of Irish - Americans who havent been back..."

CHuck chack a chuk, chuk chuk chuk, CHakachakachuk
etc

Wake up Pierre, It's only 11:30pm in France

I downloaded the ultimate pack and its is soo good. Maybe Pierre and i have similar ears but it sounded great right away. All I adjusted was the treble on my FR-10.

So @Echotones Music you've created a great set.

I would like to get some clarification on a couple of patches. Are they all based on studio versions?

Also, on Sunday Bloody Sunday, could you help me with the section after the solo?

I'd like to have the Rattle and Hum style drum-like. You know the part where Bono goes: "and let me tell you something; Ive had enough of Irish - Americans who havent been back..."

CHuck chack a chuk, chuk chuk chuk, CHakachakachuk
etc

Wake up Pierre, It's only 11:30pm in France
Pierre’s covers and tutorials are awesome! He’s a hell of a player and definitely has an ear for the Edge tone!

Back
Top Bottom