Presets Echotones presets (U2 presets packs and more)

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Hey guys !! My promotion is extented until January 7 ! 25% off with the promo code XMAS23 .
Happy holidays to you all !!! :)

Attachments

• From now until the 26 november.png
    From now until the 26 november.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
Hello @Echotones Music

What version of Firmware was your FM9 U2 ultimate pack designed with?

As new versions of FM9 firmware keep coming out will you be updating your U2 presets? Will this be free of charge for existing buyers?

Hello @Echotones Music

What version of Firmware was your FM9 U2 ultimate pack designed with?

As new versions of FM9 firmware keep coming out will you be updating your U2 presets? Will this be free of charge for existing buyers?
Hi ! I don’t know yet actually. If I do it it will be when the final version of the firmware will be released, and when I will have time to do it 😅

@Echotones Music

I purchased the FM9 Ultimate U2 Pack but realized I need the Elevation preset for it (for the FM9) . I picked out 40 songs but forgot this one in my list!! Will you send it to me free since I bought the pack? If not, how do I order a single preset from your website and what is the cost?

Last edited:
@Echotones Music FW 6.0 is out as of today technically for the FM9T. Will your U2 FM9 Ultimate Pack work with FW 6.0? I know the new reverbs on the FW 6.0 sound and work differently than on 5.1. Does that mean your u2 presets will not sound right unless you reprogram and update them for 6.0? Just curious? I'm still on FW 5.1 and wondering if it's worth upgrading to FW 6.0. To me having software (custom presets) work properly is everything.

Back
Top Bottom