Presets Echotones presets (U2 presets packs and more)

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Hi guys ! And thanks to the admins to let me promote my works here . If you're interessed to purchase U2 presets , or other artists presets for the AX8 , FM3 or FM9 , just check here 👉 https://www.echotonesmusic.com .
Here is a video demo of my works . If you have any questions , do not hesitate !

Sounds great. Just noticed that not all the songs you demo'ed are on the U2 FM9 Preset pack. At least I couldn't find many of them like Sunday Bloody Sunday, I will follow and many others. Also some like With or Without you are NOT on the demo but are on the FM9 pack. I thought the demo would reflect the product exactly or am I missing something?

Last edited:
Sounds great. Just noticed that not all the songs you demo'ed are on the U2 FM9 Preset pack. At least I couldn't find many of them like Sunday Bloody Sunday, I will follow and many others. I thought the demo would reflect the product exactly or am I missing something?
Hi ! Actually the songs you mentioned are in the list of the pack. There are two U2 packs for the Fm9, one with 20 presets and the ultimate pack with 40 presets. You just have to choose among the list that figures on the product page of each on my web site.

Hi ! Actually the songs you mentioned are in the list of the pack. There are two U2 packs for the Fm9, one with 20 presets and the ultimate pack with 40 presets. You just have to choose among the list that figures on the product page of each on my web site.
And on the video, as mentioned, I show just a part of all the presets ;-)

Thanks ! Actually I use use it also for metal stuff or punk rock songs
Like could you use these Muse tones/presets to play a ripping lead in a rock song? Like an 80s rock tune? How about a 90s grunge song? I ask because for song specific presets , I often have to make my own solo boosts which can often ruin/ change the nature of the song specific preset. Let me know! Thanks!

Actually when I make a preset, I make it in a mix contexte with other instruments, especially for the solo parts. It allows me to hear every sound properly.

Actually when I make a preset, I make it in a mix contexte with other instruments, especially for the solo parts. It allows me to hear every sound properly.
That’s pretty cool actually. Do you have any samples of you playing the muse presets in non muse music?

Yeah thanks I found it! I am seriously considering the ultimate U2 pack for FM9. And it is compatible with AF3? That sounds too good to be true? Without any tweaking or porting of presets?

Yes, it's compatible with the axe FXIII. Actually what you hear on the video is what will get at home. Plug two xlr from your unit to your audio interface, and play ! ;-)

@Pierrot

I received the 40 U2 song presets Ultimate pack for the FM9.. Thank you for the fast service!
Please respond to my message regarding logically ordering the songs in a setlist that makes sense.
Thank you,
Adrian from Toronto, Canada

I just wanted to add the echotones presets are Class A in what they sound like. They are built solid and sound great. And the price is hard to beat; very good value for the money. I highly recommend the echotone presets packages. 👍

I'm counting 18 guitar switches in a 20 song set? That's INSANE.

Would you ever play a setlist like the one in your video in real life?

I'm counting 18 guitar switches in a 20 song set? That's INSANE.

Would you ever play a setlist like the one in your video in real life?
I 'm not sure to understand your question... 😅 Actually I don’t use the set list settings, I just put my presets in the order of my set list for the show. Old fashion ways.

I 'm not sure to understand your question... 😅 Actually I don’t use the set list settings, I just put my presets in the order of my set list for the show. Old fashion ways.
I meant in the video attached to this thread, you changed your guitars up (Fender, to Explorer, to LP) approx 18 times while you played the 20 songs in the video. Isn't that insane if it were to be a real gig?

Back
Top Bottom