Presets Echotones presets (U2 presets packs and more)

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
I meant in the video attached to this thread, you changed your guitars up (Fender, to Explorer, to LP) approx 18 times while you played the 20 songs in the video. Isn't that insane if it were to be a real gig?
Ah Ok, I understand. Actually for gigs, I only use 2 guitars : Fender Stratocaster and Gibson Explorer or Gibson Les Paul. Then you have to adjust your set list. Ex: the 4 first songs with the Explorer and the 3 next songs with the stratocaster.

As someone who really doesn’t know much muse stuff or listen to them but enjoys their cool guitar sounds and effects, is there any chance you could upload like an easy read PDF guide to what’s going on in each preset? I like the tones but since I don’t know the songs I feel like I’m shooting in the dark.

Hi guys ! It's Christmas time on Echotones Music ! 🎄🎅Save 25% on all the site with the promo code XMAS23, from now until decembre 31 (from 20€ of purchase) on echotonesmusic.com. Have a good holidays and stay safe ! 😉

Hello EchoTones. FM3 presets are listed as done under FW 5.01. Do you plan for an update or the presets works as is on FW 7?
Interested in MUSE and U2 presets for FM3

Hello EchoTones. FM3 presets are listed as done under FW 5.01. Do you plan for an update or the presets works as is on FW 7?
Interested in MUSE and U2 presets for FM3
Hi ! Actually, I've just seen they are already updated ! I have corrected it on the site.

Last edited:
As someone who really doesn’t know much muse stuff or listen to them but enjoys their cool guitar sounds and effects, is there any chance you could upload like an easy read PDF guide to what’s going on in each preset? I like the tones but since I don’t know the songs I feel like I’m shooting in the dark.
Hi ! Yes, I will try to do it fast

I meant in the video attached to this thread, you changed your guitars up (Fender, to Explorer, to LP) approx 18 times while you played the 20 songs in the video. Isn't that insane if it were to be a real gig?
certain bands change guitars before every song. sometimes for the type of guitar, or how it's tuned, or having the strings re-tuned before the song. very common.

certain bands change guitars before every song. sometimes for the type of guitar, or how it's tuned, or having the strings re-tuned before the song. very common.
I know this as the Edge uses 20+ guitars in each concert, but for me it is not feasible or practical to take 2 guitars in and out of cases 18 times during a 20 song set. It would look utterly unorganized to the audience, be time consuming and blow out my back. Much better to group songs by guitar like @Echotones Music stated. 4 Strat, 3 LP, 4 Strat , 3 LP , 3 Strat, 4 LP etc.

Hello @Echotones Music

In addition to buying your ultimate u2 pack for the FM9, today I just ordered your ultimate U2 pack for my AX8.

I received the order notice but I'm waiting on the download link for all 50 songs.

Please send it to me as soon as you can. :)

Last edited:
@Echotones Music

Christmas came early for me. I was ready to send my AX8 to the Graveyard now that I have an FM9 (And U2 Ultimate FM9 Pack) but it was resurrected by your U2 AX8 preset pack.

Now I can use my AX8 as backup to play the very same U2 songs I practice and record on the FM9. I may also use the AX8 as my gigging solution down the road while I keep my new FM9 in my home studio for recording purposes.

I got the download, and at a very affordable price, and I'm a happy camper! Happy Holidays! :)

Back
Top Bottom