Does anyone JUST use an iPad for editing?

Just checked the UD-BT01 out. The Yamaha UD-BT01 app on iPad Pro (newest model) connects right away. So the connection between iPad and UD-BT01 works...just not with Fracpad or Fracpad III.

maybe off topic to most of you, but for any of you JUST using FracPad in your studio (not live), then consider just the simple USB camera connector kit... no futzin' around... it allows me to tweak blocks (e.g. the Gate) from the middle of the room rather than by my DAW and very large monitor (some EMI interference right at the desk)... I have a small USB switcher that allows me to toggle between AX8 Edit at the DAW and FracPad from the middle of the room....
Rusty20190808_110317.jpg20190808_110317.jpg20190808_110948.jpg

Hi guys!

Thanks @AlGrenadine for this amazing app.

Coming back to this thread as I just discovered the APP for iPad to connect my AX8.

As the full version is a paid app, I wanted to try out the LITE version to see if the app works for me.

I noticed that I couldn't add Delay or any other effect to the blocks. The option is basically just grey'd out.

I'm wondering if that is the case because it is a LITE version and will it be available on the FULL paid version?

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi guys!

Thanks @AlGrenadine for this amazing app.

Coming back to this thread as I just discovered the APP for iPad to connect my AX8.

As the full version is a paid app, I wanted to try out the LITE version to see if the app works for me.

I noticed that I couldn't add Delay or any other effect to the blocks. The option is basically just grey'd out.

I'm wondering if that is the case because it is a LITE version and will it be available on the FULL paid version?

Thank you so much in advance!
Hi
Yes the lite version only allows drive and amp parameters access but the full version allows everything :)
You can use thr full version for free on Win/Mac though

Back
Top Bottom