Deluxe Reverb Tone - Can Axe-FX Do This With No Pedals?

Warrior

Power User
I would love to get this tone out of my Axe III. Trying but not getting it.

Here's a short clip.

That's not a close-mic'd tone. Otherwise the Deluxe Verb model absolutely nails the sound of a Deluxe Reverb.

Anyway of emulating a tone that's not close mic'd via Axe-FX or via DAW/Plugins that you know of?

download my presets (latest batch at the bottom of the page, link in sig). find the preset called Deluxe Pedalboard. turn gain to 10 and treble to 10 in the amp and the reverb level down in the spring reverb just before the amp block.

That's. fantastic preset Simeon, thanks!

download my presets (latest batch at the bottom of the page, link in sig). find the preset called Deluxe Pedalboard. turn gain to 10 and treble to 10 in the amp and the reverb level down in the spring reverb just before the amp block.

Was going to mention this very preset! It’s so great.

Hey this thing rips! Any stock IR suggestions? I ran it into my regular 412 GB IR’s. Tried the Dynacab Deluxe Reverb but not liking it.

What, i had zero idea DeluxeVerb is a fire breathing monster! It became a Dumbleish thing here, paired with various punchy cabinets. Very tasty! Cut and fat controls on the ideal page give a lot more variation.

Hi Simeon, where can I find the presets you are referring to? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom