Def Leppard - "Foolin'" Preset Added!

This is great and appreciate all the hard work. I'm surprised at how good the acoustic tone match works.

You knocked the Tone out of the park; your playing kicked ass; and, I love the approach in using scenes like that (started doing it a few months back and won't retreat).

Plus 10 all around ....

This is great and appreciate all the hard work. I'm surprised at how good the acoustic tone match works.
Thanks "sheky"......The acoustic-ish 'sound' is pretty good, but the attack is just not right. Gonna spend some time trying to get that closer.

You knocked the Tone out of the park; your playing kicked ass; and, I love the approach in using scenes like that (started doing it a few months back and won't retreat).

Plus 10 all around ....
Scenes baby!!.............and thank you for the kind words.

Anyway...............Here is the preset!.....It's a 'Preset/Cab Bundle'......Axe-Fx ll, mark 1.........Q1.06........Used my Ernie Ball - Music Man 'Axis' with stock humbucker pickups........Bridge pickup in all 4 scenes.

Some weird stuff going on in this one......You'll see what I mean if you start dissecting it. I went with what my ears where telling me.;) I will explain why I did, what I did, as questions come up........:)

Scene #1....Main rhythm
Scene #2....Clean/Acoustic intro and verses
Scene #3....(Optional)........The bridges leading into the chorus' ("Oh....I just gotta know"...etc.....)
Scene #4....Solo

Hi, Can't load it as a preset in my mark I, what am I doing wrong ?

AE won't recognize the bundle presets at all, exported one from Axe Fx to HD, AE wouldn't recognize also that file. What windows version you are using ?

Errr...was a problem with myself downloading the preset in a working disk and trying to upload from an archive disk copy....
All OK,

Got around to trying this today.

Great preset! This gives the Rockman vibe but with the FAS kick ass quality. Very fun to play. Scene 3 is just like playing my old Rockman rig. Too fat for my spandex :)

Got around to trying this today.

Great preset! This gives the Rockman vibe but with the FAS kick ass quality. Very fun to play. Scene 3 is just like playing my old Rockman rig. Too fat for my spandex :)
When I listened to the guitar track I could swear that I could hear a cleaner guitar along with the dirty one. So I added a second Amp block and tried a few models out. I used the compressor in the Amp block.

The clean amp adds something to the pick attack and some 'clarity' to the overall tone. I also tried adding the 'clean' amp with the acoustic tone match and it also sounded better. So Amp #2 is pulling double duty.

An over-all thank you to everyone that took the time to listen to the clip, download the preset, and comment in this thread. It's pretty amazing to be able to share what I love to do with so many talented fellow guitarist from literally all over this world................more to come.......

The clips and video's in the 'Axe-Fx ll Recordings' threads are truly humbling.

Moke,
As always, you have an uncanny ear and ability to program the Axe.
Awesome talent, I'm envious.
Ah shucks.....I put my pants on just like everyone else. The only difference is, after I put them on, I make great 'Tone Match' presets.....:p (in my best Christopher Walken)
200_s.gif

Just got home from seeing a def leppard tribute band and they could have used your patch. I am new here, But am looking for all the def leppard stuff I can find. There are a few up on the exchange but most of them are old and not updated at all. Also have you made other patches? If so do you have a link where I could see them?

Back
Top Bottom