Dad Jokes

Same - just stepped off a Softail for an FLHTK. Geezer glide is what my wife calls it
I still ride my fxdwg I put some Vance and Hines big shots on it re-jeted the carb few other things. The wife doesn’t like the little seat says her butt goes to sleep lol. My back says by a road couch lol

I've often been asked, "what do you old guys do now that you're retired?"

Well, I have a friend who has a chemical background and one of the things we enjoy most is turning beer, bourbon, wine, and martinis into urine.

And, we're pretty damn good at it!!" 😁

What’s a “carb”??
😂
I still ride my fxdwg I put some Vance and Hines big shots on it re-jeted the carb few other things. The wife doesn’t like the little seat says her butt goes to sleep lol. My back says by a road couch lol

I've often been asked, "what do you old guys do now that you're retired?"

Well, I have a friend who has a chemical background and one of the things we enjoy most is turning beer, bourbon, wine, and martinis into urine.

And, we're pretty damn good at it!!" 😁

What’s a “carb”??
😂
When I bought it in 03 I had the option and I wanted to be able to do my own work on it. I know carburetors and I like the way a car-berated bike idles so less electronics. I still dig old school. 1450 cc.

Two elderly ladies are sitting together in church.

About half way through the sermon, one leaned and whispered, "Woof ! My butt went to sleep."

The other whispered back, "I know, I heard it snore a couple times."

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm. A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?"
Morris replied, "Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.'"
The doctor said, "I didn't say that. I said, you've got a heart murmur; be careful.

An elderly woman sympathized with my feelings of being tired all the time because of my BP meds, and spoke rather bluntly:

"I can only imagine how hard it is for you with your meds."

Sensing a mousetrap, I replied, "Thanks for your thoughts. I usually prefer to avoid old age at all costs, and typically delegate the difficult tasks for more youthful and vigorous people."

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical. A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm. A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, "You're really doing great, aren't you?"
Morris replied, "Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.'"
The doctor said, "I didn't say that. I said, you've got a heart murmur; be careful.
YOLO!!!

Back
Top Bottom