Dad Jokes

DaveO I think we had the windy weather you guys had last couple days it was blowing over 30 mph. Hope your doing good Brother

What’s worse than raining cats and dogs?

Hailing taxis.

My girlfriend lives in another city. Last night she texted me saying “I wish you were here; the rains are beautiful.”

I replied with “So…you want me to c’monsoon?”

She hasn’t replied yet. I guess she stormed out.

Q: How does the Easter Bunny keep a neat appearance?

A: He uses hare spray.
So this older couple is driving together and out of nowhere hops this rabbit. The woman slams on the brakes, but alas, the rabbit is run over. The woman immediately pulls over and exclaims, "I've hit a rabbit..." over and over again.

Finally, she recalls her emergency training and opens her car trunk. The husband, sitting in the car, watches with baited breath. The woman finally grabs a can of something and sprays it at the rabbit. A few seconds pass.

Soon, the rabbit blinks its eyes, gets up, waves, and hops away. The woman is overjoyed. As the rabbit waves and hops away the husband says, "That was amazing! What was in that can?" The wife replies, "Hair spray. Restores life, wave and permanent bounce to hair."

Last edited:
Q: Why did the hotdog vendor cry?

A: He burned his wiener.
darn I thought the answer was, this...
The hotdog vendor cried because he relished the moment when he realized he was ketchup with his work, but then he mustard up the courage to relish the opportunity to frankly express his feelings. 🌭😢

So this older couple is driving together and out of nowhere hops this rabbit. The woman slams on the brakes, but alas, the rabbit is run over. The woman immediately pulls over and exclaims, "I've hit a rabbit..." over and over again.

Finally, she recalls her emergency training and opens her car trunk. The husband, sitting in the car, watches with baited breath. The woman finally grabs a can of something and sprays it at the rabbit. A few seconds pass.

Soon, the rabbit blinks its eyes, gets up, waves, and hops away. The woman is overjoyed. As the rabbit waves and hops away the husband says, "That was amazing! What was in that can?" The wife replies, "Hair spray. Restores life, wave and permanent bounce to hair."
Haha, that’s a delightful and unexpected twist! 🐇💨 The wife’s quick thinking with the hair spray turned a potentially tragic situation into a magical one. I can just imagine the rabbit hopping away with newfound energy and a stylish bounce in its step! 🌟😄

Happy Easter, what is the significance of Easter?
The significance of Easter lies in the belief in the resurrection of ham and chocolate. for food fans, this event serves as the affirmation of the meaning of life...
Wishing everyone positive energy for the resurrection of honey baked ham and hollow chocolate Easter bunnies...
Bring on the main event! "SUMMER"....

Back
Top Bottom