Dad Jokes

We're doing great; good to hear you are as well. We'll be having ham with sides and carrot cake for Easter dinner! I have young children so we'll be dying eggs as well. Fun times!
I always loved dying the eggs lots of fun with my nieces and nephews. Oh man that carrot cake sounds great. Haven’t even thought about dessert. Gonna have to talk to the wife about that. Lol

Was thinking of going to see the solar eclipse in Atlanta but my sister in Lake Jackson looks like she will see a near total solar eclipse.
Pretty Cool!

What do you call an Easter egg from outer space? An egg-straterrestrial! Lol. 😆

What is the difference between a new-age rabbit that is preparing for the future and one that is getting ready for dinner?
The first rabbit will visualize world peace. The second rabbit will visualize whirled peas.

One Easter, a father was teaching his son to drive when out of nowhere a rabbit with a basket of eggs jumped on the road. Slamming on the brakes, the son said, “I ruined Easter! I ran over the Easter Bunny.” His father looked out the rear window and then replied, “It’s OK, son — you missed by a hare.” 😄🐰

Back
Top Bottom