Dad Jokes

that's too bad, peeps can b monsters... 😬it was my horror to see this but funny at same time, the lady looks so scary...
Reminds me of the dream sequence in Soundgarden's "Black-Hole Sun" where gravity does its thing of society. Yeah, them kind of eyes...dang. Must be the wine and sinus cold meds...remind me not to mix these again...

Reminds me of the dream sequence in Soundgarden's "Black-Hole Sun" where gravity does its thing of society. Yeah, them kind of eyes...dang. Must be the wine and sinus cold meds...remind me not to mix these again...
Why don’t black holes have a lot of friends? Because they’re always pulling people into their dark and mysterious lives! 😄

that's too bad, peeps can b monsters... 😬it was my horror to see this but funny at same time, the lady looks so scary...
Hi DaveO
Happy Sunday
That is a scary looking lady ! I’d have to say oh look at the time gotta go lol.

Hope you have a great Sunday we are having some great weather here in the Panhandle. 😃

Hi DaveO
Happy Sunday
That is a scary looking lady ! I’d have to say oh look at the time gotta go lol.

Hope you have a great Sunday we are having some great weather here in the Panhandle. 😃
Happy Sunday, good to hear the weather is nice in beautiful FL. We had a storm blow through yesterday so off and on rain with an occasional rainbow yesterday, today we dry out with chilly 50s and wind, looking forward to baseball season, yesterday was last day of cactus league...

Why don’t Sundays ever win at hide and seek? Because they always end up being spotted at the end of the week! 😄 Have a great Sunday!

Happy Sunday, good to hear the weather is nice in beautiful FL. We had a storm blow through yesterday so off and on rain with an occasional rainbow yesterday, today we dry out with chilly 50s and wind, looking forward to baseball season, yesterday was last day of cactus league...

Why don’t Sundays ever win at hide and seek? Because they always end up being spotted at the end of the week! 😄 Have a great Sunday!
Glad to hear things are well in on the west coast. 60’s @ night 76 day or warmer we’ve been really windy here to. Hope you’re enjoying that new acoustic.
Q: What do you call a spoiled hotdog?

A: A brat.
Hope things are well with you and your family Cole we picked up a ham for Easter staying home to many spring breakers in town.

Where did the Easter Bunny learn how to ski? The bunny hill. 😃

Glad to hear things are well in on the west coast. 60’s @ night 76 day or warmer we’ve been really windy here to. Hope you’re enjoying that new acoustic.

Hope things are well with you and your family Cole we picked up a ham for Easter staying home to many spring breakers in town.

Where did the Easter Bunny learn how to ski? The bunny hill. 😃
We're doing great; good to hear you are as well. We'll be having ham with sides and carrot cake for Easter dinner! I have young children so we'll be dying eggs as well. Fun times!

Back
Top Bottom