D00d, s'riously... o_0

im guessing we were all that bad at one stage and probably abused effects the same, some of us still probably are

anyway , he could be the next jimmy hendrix or not

i definitely didn't post it on youtube for everyone to see.

Watch his other videos.

i can't stop actually. like, can't stop at all. hotel california FTW. or maybe sweet child. i can't decide! this guy is gonna get some VIEWZZZ

Sounds like he's using a quiet little amp and you can hear his pick and guitar noise in the room as loud as his amp.

The skeptic in me thinks this guy is really an awesome shredder, but he's putting these videos up to punk us all out. But probably not......

I've got to give him points for trying. Mind you, that's probably one of those $150 guitar + amp in a box packages he's playing. Whether you're Robben Ford or this guy, let the world know you play guitar!

The skeptic in me thinks this guy is really an awesome shredder, but he's putting these videos up to punk us all out. But probably not......
This.

I came across his post on facebook (Hi guys I'm not a world class soloist but I'm good enough, I'm searching for a band...") because he's from Mauritius. At least he has the guts to enter competitions :p

I think he's tone-deaf. Only can hear the difference between "the same" "up" and "down".
Intervals are over-rated, anyhow.

i definitely didn't post it on youtube for everyone to see.

i can't stop actually. like, can't stop at all. hotel california FTW. or maybe sweet child. i can't decide! this guy is gonna get some VIEWZZZ
Oh my. Why did I clicked.

:p

Not his fault though, it's his guitar. The notes have the bad habits of exchanging their places on the fretboard on that bitch.

Back
Top Bottom