AFIII Cover of Andy Timmons song that made Dan (from That Pedal Show) Cry

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi all!

I originally recorded this as a song for friends and family for New Year's but thought I'd share here - it's such a beautiful tune.

Recorded with my Axe-FX III. I'd only just bought this guitar, which was in need of a serious setup (sounds a bit plinky here) but love the tone nonetheless. I'll share the preset after this weekend when I get back from The Guitar Show here in Birmingham (here in the UK)

Thanks!

Hi all!

I originally recorded this as a song for friends and family for New Year's but thought I'd share here - it's such a beautiful tune.

Recorded with my Axe-FX III. I'd only just bought this guitar, which was in need of a serious setup (sounds a bit plinky here) but love the tone nonetheless. I'll share the preset after this weekend when I get back from The Guitar Show here in Birmingham (here in the UK)

Thanks!

Sounds great Sukh the faces at the beginning really gave me a good chuckle.

Hehe! Thanks man. The faces happen every time I try to record something, as that's the exact moment my fingers decide not to cooperate!
That gave me a chuckle my fingers or brain lol…do the same. And then several tries later I’ll get it. Really did enjoy your video... and the Chuckle :)

Back
Top Bottom