Countdown 0.5...

I can't say too much, but I can say you guys are going to be blown away. Cliff sent a few of us "beta copies". I am blown away! I don't say that lightly. I try not to engage in too much hyperbole, but I am extremely impressed. A lot of thought went into this. And while nobody is able to make everyone happy, this will make a lot of people happy campers. Wow, just WOW!!!!!!!

Doubt it'll please my kids; I just raided their piggy banks in preparation for Monday.

I'm calm. :geek

Perhaps a more serene avatar?

Serene_Front.JPG

Ok so Cliff has gone out bought all of the amps, cabs & pedals modelled in the AxeFX and re-worked everything based on the real deal, you having that!?

This suggests new hardware.

I concur

especially the bolded part.

G66 said:
WHAT IF...?
What would happen if this person were to sit down again right now and develop something new? Now that the amps to be simulated can simply be bought and analyzed at leisure in a lab. With the technology of 2011 and all the experience gained over the years. In these new, optimal conditions. Is it not possible that something might come out of all this that exceeds even our wildest expectations?

I realize it could be spun to sound like anything (like advancements in compiler optimizations), but to me this sounds like new hardware.

I so hope I am wrong and it is a completely revolutionary firmware update.

Back
Top Bottom