Countdown 0.5...

Sorry, but second hand price cannot be what ever someone wants them to be, really sorry.

Ask a judge, he'll explain to you.

Last edited:
Sorry, but second hand price cannot be what ever someone wants them to be, really sorry.

Ask a judge, he'll tell you.

No, I'm asking you. You claim to have the answer, even refering to the fact that a judge would agree with you.
So if we are in the wrong here, please explain fully how we are wrong and maybe link to a legal text. I sometimes sell stuff second hand and I wouldn't want to be sued.....

But I doubt you would. Or even could.

Your are obligated by law to give the info about all facts that determine the value of product to the buyer, which he CANNOT a have objectivly an access to. That's long term jurisdisction.

Your are obligated by law to give the info about all facts that determine the value of product to the buyer, which he CANNOT a have objectivly an access to. That's long term jurisdisction.
maybe for wallstreet market but i doubt FAS is on this market...

Ask a judge, he'll explain to you.

I'm really anxious to hear the outcome on this one. I just played a show last week where I sold all of my CDs for $5 a piece. Someone on Amazon is selling new copies for as high as $52. Not me, and I have no idea where they got them. I'm sure they are some I sent to radio stations. Either way, it happens to me all the time. I should also track down the seller of the last amp I bought that I know I paid about $500 too much for, but it was timing, what I wanted, and I'm still happy with it. But, now that I know I can seek legal action, I'm going to have a busy day. ;)

Well i doubt your local market tells you that he's gonna sell imported tomatoes next week, whose price will be lower than this week's ;)

The Axe 2 beta testers insist, that they sold Axe 1 just in time because it has so great value compared to Axe 2.
That is a serious accusation, and it is untrue. Just who are these "beta testers," and precisely how do you know they sold all their Axe-Fxs?

I hope they sue you!
If there are any grounds for a lawsuit here, they implicate you for libel.

You need to throttle your bile back a few notches.

Sounds like our wonderful thread is about to sizzle out. Sorry guys, but I did have fun while it lasted.

Thanks again Cliff. I'll let you know how the new Firmware sounds tonight.

Smell ya later everyone. :)

OK. So. I'm going to sue you for selling me nothing for $0, because that price wasn't good enough. I want you to PAY ME $500 for the nothing you sold me...because I think I'm entitled to it based on information I made up.

I hate how in our culture we're so "sue happy." Let's be honest, no one is worried about you suing anyone. You're not going to do it. The outcome of suing is you losing and wasting a ton of money doing so. Even if you somehow won, you would still come out in the negative. This is simply a way of life. You can either act like a spoiled child or grow up (even though there are way too many grown ups that act like children...don't get me started.)

Get over it.

Eh Hem....

So..... 50 nameable IR slots.....USB control - Recording - Headphone input ... Lets talk secret sauce.... :) FO Shizzle!

Back
Top Bottom