Cliff (of D.)...

islandmusic

Inspired
Hey guys,

yeah I know, the internet is full of this tune, but I had a nice tone dialed in (it's the BE with some compression), and just had some fun with it.
It's my take on this landmark, but I practiced for a guitar event, and it got cancelled, so I decided to play it for you guys...8)
The tricky part about this is the clarity and precision, things that don't come easy to me, but here it is regardless:

Thanks,

Benji

Nice job, Benji!
I particularly like that you put your own "Benji Special Sauce" on this. Made it a pleasure to watch and listen to!

Great job. I've heard several covers of this and being able to play it in any fashion is impressive, but I like yours better than the rest I've heard.

Don't. I hated myself and the guitar several times during the morning as well.
Now we're in love again!:p

Everything is so relative no? :) All sarcasm aside, I am really enjoying the learning process.

If I could play half as good as you, I would be dancing on clouds.

Nicely done, long time I havent listened to a clip here at the forum till the end without making several fast forwards hehe

Great job! Make us some more man!

Great playing and you're are right you had a great tone dialed in. Forgive my ignorance but what is BE? Also what do you use for speakers? Thank you. Again, really nice and very inspiring.

Nice work Benji
I really like the fact that you didn't try to "be" EJ. You did your thing with the song and I liked it a lot
Thanks man
Graet Stuff!
Frank

Great playing and you're are right you had a great tone dialed in. Forgive my ignorance but what is BE? Also what do you use for speakers? Thank you. Again, really nice and very inspiring.

Isn't it the Friedman? There's the HBE Nad the BE. The BE being "milder" for lack of a better term

Wow! I'm impress! And I wouldn't never guess this was a Friedman. But since it's kind of a Plexi mod amp, it makes sense!! Good job and great tone!!

I like it!!,Probably take me months to learn that ,Probably why I haven't learned it. Nice job!!

Back
Top Bottom