Cliff Chase is a genius.

Years ago, a friend wanted to impress us with his culinary skills, so he made some shrimp in white sauce. The recipe called for dill. He didn't have any dill (or any idea what it was), so he used dill pickle juice. Needless to say, the results were... unique.

Anything put in vinegar (and called pickle) is a pickle wannabe.
Brine is the answer.
Full Stop.

Me too!!

I've always loved pickles. First and last time I bit into a sweet pickle I thought I was going to die though. I was 8 and thought my uncle was trying to poison me, I had no idea there was such thing as sweet pickles.
We make pickles of various sorts at home often, either from scratch or, my favorite is kind of cheating, but at the end of a jar of my favorite pickles I’ll add onions and celery, carrots, peeled garlic cloves, radishes, summer squash slices or spears, and let it sit for several days in the refrigerator. Escabeche basically.

We make pickles of various sorts at home often, either from scratch or, my favorite is kind of cheating, but at the end of a jar of my favorite pickles I’ll add onions and celery, carrots, peeled garlic cloves, radishes, summer squash slices or spears, and let it sit for several days in the refrigerator. Escabeche basically.
Now I'm drooling!

no bs: when I was a kid my dear cousin renamed me from Paul to "Pickle" (no idea why) and then shortened that to "Pic", which stuck - people called me "Pic" for years - "hey Pic! - up for some baseball today!?" 🤣

i like pickles, but i don't like sour hamburgers. hold the pickles, please. 🍔

sounds like you found yourself in a pickle. seriously, since you mentioned baseball 'pickle' is a term used for a situation in baseball. for example, when a baserunner for whatever reason is stuck between bases caught in a rundown as they say. it is said that player is 'in a pickle.' could that be where your friend got it? if you played any organized baseball maybe that's it.

Does the FM9 have any pickle themed presets. And is there any way to protect the FM9 from pickle juice?

Oh and if you feed an FM9 a pickle after midnight will it turn into an FM9 Turbo?

someone please move this thread to the lobby. thank you 😎
No, this thread is definitely on topic now. 🙂

Back
Top Bottom