Carrying case?

IMG_0681.JPG My old case behind it, H9 could fit too easily in this guy.

IMG_0682.JPG Ax8 in main compartment, ev-2 with cables in laptop compartment. iPad in front tablet pocket, still has three other unused pockets for strings, wireless, pedals, etc.

Again, fantastic case for the money.

The padding is great. It is a tough exterior material, with a hard board thing material inside the stitching, with about 1/2 inch of a sturdy padding. The pad on the strap is very thick and extremely comfortable. Very comfortable to throw over the shoulder and carry.

Now I throw this over the shoulder, then guitar over a shoulder, pick up alto ts210, and probably a cup of coffee with my free hand. Usually the cup of coffee is drank before I reach a door, so I throw it away and have a free hand to open doors. 1 trip from car to stage, quick setup, quick tear down, 1 trip back, very easy system.

Hey guys, I'm looking for a carrying case for the AX8, that I can open up, lay on the floor and play. Something like the cheaper soft cases offered by Gator/Roadrunner, but with more protection. I know Pedaltrain Nova's are a good option, but I want to know if there are any others I am missing out on, that offer easy portability, hassle free/easy set up, and protection. I'd like to have room for a full size expression pedal, and a wireless receiver (ala Line 6 Relay). Any suggestions?

I use an OSP flight case. it's a tight fit width, but little room to slide and the case is very solid. I keep my expression and all connectors in the same case.
Pros - solid, safe and very durable and secure. (I also have an identical one for my pedal board)
Cons - a bit heavy when loaded, tight fit loses a bit of padding.
Price around $150.00 Very well made product.
Hugh

I've been using a Pelican case for my touring and fly dates. I needed something that could survive in a trailer and getting checked for flying. I can carry everything I need for AX8 gigging and its been working very well. I had my AX8 mounted on a very nice Temple board and I like that, but I've come to feel its more versatile without the board and it keeps my footprint smaller.IMG_1882.JPGIMG_1884.JPGIMG_1885.JPGIMG_1887.JPG

Just want to thank molekiller, my bag arrived from Menards today. It is absolutely perfect - AX8 fits like a glove along with a laptop and some cables. An SM58 fits right in one of the front pockets too - great find!

Last edited:
I was going to get a Pelican case for mine, but then I saw these at Sams Club and asked my wife for one for Christmas. For $30 it was hard to pass on. I'll let you know how it is after Christmas.
0007874224729_A

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/20in-...44&selectedTab=allProducts&_requestid=1166405

Take a pic with you gear loaded in it.

Fits the AX-8 very well. Has some extra room for cables and stuff but not enough space for a volume pedal or anything like that. They have a bigger model with rollers I might look into as well, it was still a great price compared to Pelican stuff. Very sturdy and seems like it will last a while, and protect the pedal very well. Only critique is that it is a bit heavy, but not too bad. Overall I’m very satisfied with it. I’ll post some pics in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom