Canadians - Axe-Fx III Price

Something I not understanding ...
Doesn't Ontario require an HST tax on top of the Canadian amount ?

HST is charged, as normal. + shipping and whatever percentage your credit card will charge to convert to USD. The total amount shows when you proceed through checkout.

Bought new in January this year - $3,362.59 on my VISA once everything was said and done!

BTW - I may have a mkI up for grabs in the near future, so message me if interested! ;-)

I'm in Ottawa.
Joce

Purchased the AXE III and FC12 controller in December 2020. Total was $4389.92 CDN.

Considering the other options and coming from a HELIX floor, this is pure value when you compare what you are getting and what we will be getting throughout the life cycle. Needless to say the Helix was sold after 3-4 days of experiencing the AXE III, flat out no comparison.

I was wondering how FAS could make it better then the 15.01 FW that was released the same day as I unpacked it. Beta 16 is beyond my expectations and Cliff is not even done yet. It will only get better and better and I have only been here for four plus months.

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.👍

Purchased the AXE III and FC12 controller in December 2020. Total was $4389.92 CDN.

Considering the other options and coming from a HELIX floor, this is pure value when you compare what you are getting and what we will be getting throughout the life cycle. Needless to say the Helix was sold after 3-4 days of experiencing the AXE III, flat out no comparison.

I was wondering how FAS could make it better then the 15.01 FW that was released the same day as I unpacked it. Beta 16 is beyond my expectations and Cliff is not even done yet. It will only get better and better and I have only been here for four plus months.

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.👍
Bought new in January this year - $3,362.59 on my VISA once everything was said and done!

BTW - I may have a mkI up for grabs in the near future, so message me if interested! ;-)

I'm in Ottawa.
Joce
Wow ...over $1000.00 diff. just for a FC12 vs FC6
One must be still in USD ...no ?

Sorry for creating confusion here... indeed mine was just for the Axe.

Had ordered the FC12 with my mkI about a year or so before that and that had cost me ~ $1200 cad...

Thanks ..so it was in US dollars then.
The thread title was for Canadian dollars. That's why I was a little confused.
No, Happy Camper said "Total was $4389.92 CDN.", just now in that new message he gave the USD total that equated to his 4k Canadian one.

Joce, on the other hand, paid $3,362.59 CANADIAN, but for just an Axe FX III, no FC controller at all.

Another fun fact for UPS, you can refuse to pay their ridiculous brokerage fees and self-clear your package with CBSA yourself, then you only pay the taxes and none of the fees. It's not worth it with Canada post (they only charge $5 anyway), but UPS regularly likes to charge $200 on top of $400 of taxes to do one piece of paperwork and it's usually worth my time to run around and clear it myself.

Back
Top Bottom