Can we have separate threads for the thank yous?

No disrespect. Been a user since the Ultra. We all love what Cliff does and the firmware updates are amazing. But every single update or beta, at least half the long thread are posts just saying “thank you Cliff”. I want to read the thread to see how people are getting on with the firmware, whether there are any issues, particularly with a beta. If we can’t take it as given that we are all thankful, can we have separate threads (or a standing thread) for all the thank yous?
Danke Schoen.

LMAO, what a thing to create a thread about.

By the way, the firmware threads would not be the same without the "HOLY SHITBALLS" and the thanks.
Yes, I smiled too while reading this. « Please stop thanks » just after the « stop complaints » discussion 🤣👍🏻.
Time to learn sign language !

IMG_6749.jpeg

When you've bought one each of FAS products, the only way left to say thank you is... gracias?

I'm skeptical as to how much more svelte the firmware threads would become from that. Seems to me that there are all kinds of distractions on the threads....and at least the thank you posts are on topic. ;)

Just my 2 cents.
Thank you!!

LMAO, what a thing to create a thread about.

By the way, the firmware threads would not be the same without the "HOLY SHITBALLS" and the thanks.
And free mucus!
If there are no ThankYous, no hugs, and no displays of love and gratitude, can we at least have mucus, please?
Firmware 22.00 Public Beta (Beta 6) was blessed with free mucus. We want free mucus on every firmware thread!!!
awkward ooze GIF

Last edited:
Fractal Audio is so unusual as a company, and so supportive, that I’ve been moved, on occasion, to express a sincere thank you to those who work so hard to make it so. I’m fine that Cliff would rather leave it at a like and move along, and will defer to that in the future.

In a society that is often unappreciative and thankless, and frequently expresses nothing but spoiled entitlement, I found the well-earned expressions of gratitude refreshing.

Weird world we live in when thankfulness gets in the way for some.

Fractal Audio is so unusual as a company, and so supportive, that I’ve been moved, on occasion, to express a sincere thank you to those who work so hard to make it so. I’m fine that Cliff would rather leave it at a like and move along, and will defer to that in the future.

In a society that is often unappreciative and thankless, and frequently expresses nothing but spoiled entitlement, I found the well-earned expressions of gratitude refreshing.

Weird world we live in when thankfulness gets in the way for some.
Very well said 👍

Gratitude is not a burden

Last edited:
It is when you're trying to wade through an 18 page thread looking for info about an update and half the threads are just "OMG, thank you Cliff". Just not necessary for every .01 update. Cliff says above he agrees. He knows you're thankful. It's about making the site more usable.
I agree with you and obviously cliff does also. For myself, in ALL these years I have always hit the like button instead of commenting.
Different strokes I guess.

It is when you're trying to wade through an 18 page thread looking for info about an update and half the threads are just "OMG, thank you Cliff". Just not necessary for every .01 update. Cliff says above he agrees. He knows you're thankful. It's about making the site more usable.
helping make the site- as well as the products- more usable is a great goal for forum contributors like us!

Back
Top Bottom