CAB PACK 4 (UltraRes) Universal Noise Storage

If I were a merchant I'd be loathe to use PayPal as their fees are ridiculous. On a happier note, the "Tom's Mix" L and R IRs in stereo (panned hard) with the AC-15 are pure sonic bliss!

Again, I'll ask, since everyone seems to be talking about how good these are in conjunction with Cab Lab: is it worth getting these if I don't want to use Cab Lab? Is anyone getting good results with just the individual IRs?

Again, I'll ask, since everyone seems to be talking about how good these are in conjunction with Cab Lab: is it worth getting these if I don't want to use Cab Lab? Is anyone getting good results with just the individual IRs?
Yes. There are great IRs there.

Well... now... don't flame me plz!
but... these IRs sound to me a bit harsh... the sound is grainy... some sand in it! The sound is more distorted/driven... even in clean amps
I'm talking about the single IR ... maybe mixing in CabLab ...

Well... now... don't flame me plz!
but... these IRs sound to me a bit harsh... the sound is grainy... some sand in it! The sound is more distorted/driven... even in clean amps
I'm talking about the single IR ... maybe mixing in CabLab ...

I've found single IRs to be a bit harsh/bright in general, so I've always had two cabs in presets - a stereo cab for standard/hi-res or two cabs in parallel for UltraRes. Mixing in cab lab helps if you want to use a single cab. Just my observations...

sorry don't get it!
Why is it not included in the Axe Firmware ???
Why should i buy all this Cab's???
... are the included not good ???
Now it get more and more confused... What is with Ohnhammer and all the other Cab's ???
I really don't like this kind of busyness ... you get the feeling of ripping of the customers....
For the Cost of the Axe this should included in the Firmware...

Some think Gas should be included with a Car , but it isn't !

Does anybody have a soundclip of the 4x12 cali to check out?
I'm really tempted but I'm only interested in the Cali cab...
Would be cool to check it out first!
Thanks!

Here ya go. This was supposed to have been included with the firmware and will be with the next release.

Note that this IR is a factory cab in the XL.
I just received my new XL ( on the same day as NGD!) cliff, are all the factory cabs ultrares now on that unit?

I just received my new XL ( on the same day as NGD!) cliff, are all the factory cabs ultrares now on that unit?

No, only the ones indicated as such. If the cab block Mode is set to Hi-/Ultra-Res the resolution of the loaded cab will be displayed on the first tab.

Back
Top Bottom