Cab-Lab 2.0

how did you get those smart ass. I own the Marshall Ownhammer modern and vintage, didn't get the memo.

Smart ass? Woah so hurtful on such a joyous day. Oh well I' ve been called worse.

I wasnt being a smart ass. I assumed you understood IRs we are converting are ones we bought from those companies. Go to their websites to see what they have.

Have a great weekend sir.

Only enough to know they work properly. I am in absolute IR overload now.

There will be plenty of time to test when my XL gets here :)

To answer my own question from reading the Wiki :) about .wav length for ultra-res, 80 to 170 ms is desirable with anything above 170 being truncated to 170ms. I'm still not sure what to use to check the length of my .wav files. Any suggestions? I remember Presonus studio one having an ir capture utility?

To answer my own question from reading the Wiki :) about .wav length for ultra-res, 80 to 170 ms is desirable with anything above 170 being truncated to 170ms. I'm still not sure what to use to check the length of my .wav files. Any suggestions? I remember Presonus studio one having an ir capture utility?

any wave editor will give you the length.

So it appears that if I want to convert .wav files to UltraRes I can only do it on entire folders of .wav files not on individual .wav files.
Is that right?
Or am I missing something?
I.e. I see no way to select individual .wav files.
Mac OS 10.9.2

Last edited:
So let me get this straight:
* In order to mix Cabs in CabLab they need to be IR, not wav or syx?
* To send UR(not mix) in the syx format to the Axe I need to use Fractal Bot? Will Cab Lab or Axe Edit do this?
* When auditioning UR's in Cab Lab(to scratchpad in the axe) i need to do this in ir format, syx does not work?

If the above is true then what is the reason for Cab Lab not being able to handle UR Cabs in syx format, as it does with normal cabs in syx?

Back
Top Bottom