Bug? MIDI PC channel assigned to 5,6,7,8 turns global

psst

Inspired
Can anybody please confirm?

Through AX8Edit I edit the PC number each of the scene pedals should send.
Everything is fine with 1,2,3 and 4, but when I assign something to 5,6,7 or 8 it stays like that for different presets (not happening with 1,2,3,4).

I don't think he means the footswitches, I think he means the per-scene MIDI PC assignments.

I have had trouble with the MIDI PC in Scenes 5-8 as well, but only in AX8-Edit. It always shows "Off" and Channel 1, even after saving with different values, leaving the preset, and then returning to the preset. So, when I need to send MIDI from Scenes 5-8, I edit those values on the unit itself.

I don't think he means the footswitches, I think he means the per-scene MIDI PC assignments.

I have had trouble with the MIDI PC in Scenes 5-8 as well, but only in AX8-Edit. It always shows "Off" and Channel 1, even after saving with different values, leaving the preset, and then returning to the preset. So, when I need to send MIDI from Scenes 5-8, I edit those values on the unit itself.

Exactly, I mean the MIDI PC that Scene buttons can send.
1,2,3,4 work fine.
5,6,7,8 don't work (unless I am misunderstanding something)

Seems like a legit bug, maybe @Michael Pickens can take a look?

What I've noticed is that adjusting the settings for 5-8 in AX8-Edit works (a message is sent when you set the setting), but it doesn't save. It's been this way for awhile, I just haven't ever mentioned because I rarely use that many scenes.

Seems like a legit bug, maybe @Michael Pickens can take a look?

What I've noticed is that adjusting the settings for 5-8 in AX8-Edit works (a message is sent when you set the setting), but it doesn't save. It's been this way for awhile, I just haven't ever mentioned because I rarely use that many scenes.

Thanks for the heads. We'll try to reproduce it.

Back
Top Bottom