Brit Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" Lead Preset!

You could still load it and trim it down until it fits.

I always get concerned when I load a preset on the FM9, and it's in the warning/danger zone.

Infact one time I had the FM9 freeze when I did that. Friend of mine froze his FAS product and lost his presets - had to revert to backups.

I haven't loaded this preset on the FM9 yet, so since it's reportedly overloaded, figured I'd see if someone would be willing to adjust it so us FM9 owners don't run the risk of freezing the FM9.

I loaded this preset.
It sounds fantastic.
I set up Dyn Cabin.

Attachments

• Képernyőfotó 2024-08-13 - 16.59.46.png
    Képernyőfotó 2024-08-13 - 16.59.46.png
    719.9 KB · Views: 35
I always get concerned when I load a preset on the FM9, and it's in the warning/danger zone.

Infact one time I had the FM9 freeze when I did that. Friend of mine froze his FAS product and lost his presets - had to revert to backups.

I haven't loaded this preset on the FM9 yet, so since it's reportedly overloaded, figured I'd see if someone would be willing to adjust it so us FM9 owners don't run the risk of freezing the FM9.
Just tried it again and it did not freeze on me. It maxed out the CPU for sure though. However, removal of one of the (dual) cab blocks brought the CPU usage down to a manageable 76%. I have attached it here for you. Not sure how much it changed the sound though.

Attachments

• Comfortably Numb FM9.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 6
Axe Fx 3, 3 different Strats, Headphones.

I dunno, it's a fuzz-based sound, so it's not going to have the same cut as a typical distortion/amp would, there's a bit of 'navigating the medium' involved with that, but it's also primarily used for a lead tone. The only rhythm stuff Gilmour played using this kind of tone is the distorted verses in CN and that's just hangin' a few barre chords for 2 meausres at at time.

Back
Top Bottom