Bought the Eastman Goldburst T484 today!

Corporations are refined disembodied narcissism and greed. Change my mind....
Corporations are that way by law. If you’re an officer of a publicly-held corporation, you’re legally liable if you don’t work to improve profits. An ethical concern can override that obligation, as long as there’s a regulation that requires ethical behavior. That’s why regulations exist.

Corporations are that way by law. If you’re an officer of a publicly-held corporation, you’re legally liable if you don’t work to improve profits. An ethical concern can override that obligation, as long as there’s a regulation that requires ethical behavior. That’s why regulations exist.
Doesn't change my mind....

If you have never seen this movie (Head Office), do check it out! It is one of my top 5 movies ever!! A hilarious, but ever so true, take on corporate America!!!

Stars include:
Danny DeVito
Judd Hirsch
Jane Seymore
Eddie Albert
Rick Moranis
Father Guido Sarducci
and many more!

I know we all figured this-but no changes to either website, over a week later..................Very sad state of affairs.
Just keep sleein products that are NOT WHAT YOU ADVERTISE-............... :-

Come to think of it, Gibson has been getting away with advertising incorrect scale length for the past 70 years... (it's not 24.75")

Very cool video. The guy is surprisingly interesting just sitting talking about some pretty dry material. Thanks for posting.

Never ever came to mind to check scale lengths, thought there were only 2 for guitars "short scale" and "Strat scale" haha. It's true that when I change to a short scale there's a always some, "adaption time" to get things sound fine again. Should give this a go though on my Schecters & G&L. Just for my culture : except the physical aspects of different string tension and consequently more or less easy "bending" , are there other direct "sound" differences between different scale lengths?

Never ever came to mind to check scale lengths, thought there were only 2 for guitars "short scale" and "Strat scale" haha. It's true that when I change to a short scale there's a always some, "adaption time" to get things sound fine again. Should give this a go though on my Schecters & G&L. Just for my culture : except the physical aspects of different string tension and consequently more or less easy "bending" , are there other direct "sound" differences between different scale lengths?
Well, PRS is mostly 25" scale.

Fender is mostly 25.5", but the Jaguar, Jazz Master, Duo Sonic and some others have a short scale of 24".

Gibson is mostly (all?) 24.75".

Then you get into baritones which can be 26.5-30" scale...

Well, PRS is mostly 25" scale.

Fender is mostly 25.5", but the Jaguar, Jazz Master, Duo Sonic and some others have a short scale of 24".

Gibson is mostly (all?) 24.75".

Then you get into baritones which can be 26.5-30" scale...
I always was impressed by these baritone guitars, I think one guitarist of the late Arno used one. Crazy sounds. Didn't imagine the Jaguar was a short scale axe. Great sounds also, unfortunately we can't have them all 😉. Just thinking about getting me a semi hollow guitar again, Ibanez, Fame or one of these Chinese Angelico's. Until now I had 2 and sold them because finally I wouldn't play them. Anyway....

Back
Top Bottom