Blocks Guide v4.1

One section I’d love to see added to a future release is an overview of the many delay blocks and what the difference is between them and maybe an example of what each can be use for. I’m still not clear about that and I think one has a basic reverb capability- but I’m not sure which one!

Just noticed my AC Line Frequency was set to 50HZ instead of 60HZ (N. America) under Gate Types. Would this affect several areas within the unit? Listed the excerpt below.

Gate Type – The “CLASSIC” type simply opens and closes like a typical gate pedal. The “INTELLIGENT” and “NOISE REDUCER” types uses smart filtering to make the gating effect less obvious, improve note attack, and filter EMI to reduce hum and buzz. For best results, set AC Line Frequency in the Global menu under Settings to match the actual line frequency of in your region (i.e., “60 Hz” for USA/Canada/most of South America, or “50 Hz” for Europe/Australia/most of Asia, etc.).

Just noticed my AC Line Frequency was set to 50HZ instead of 60HZ (N. America) under Gate Types. Would this affect several areas within the unit? Listed the excerpt below.

Gate Type – The “CLASSIC” type simply opens and closes like a typical gate pedal. The “INTELLIGENT” and “NOISE REDUCER” types uses smart filtering to make the gating effect less obvious, improve note attack, and filter EMI to reduce hum and buzz. For best results, set AC Line Frequency in the Global menu under Settings to match the actual line frequency of in your region (i.e., “60 Hz” for USA/Canada/most of South America, or “50 Hz” for Europe/Australia/most of Asia, etc.).
Yes, it will affect the noise reduction.

Back
Top Bottom