Banned from TGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever noticed that Les Paul players can take all sorts of jokes and have a laugh at their own expense, but offset players are mostly arseholes?

ducks
Seems to me it's inversely proportional to how many guitars one has owned in their lifetime. Or how fast they can shred. :p :cool:

well just got another suspension , for saying that the NDSP owners seem a little more irritable sometimes , which frankly is the truth .
In all Honesty I have never seen more thread reports and suspensions on that forum than I have since Neural appeared on the scene , the irony is I probably got reported by Donnie Ostrich likely the 200th alias for Donnie B

a new one! - paid a visit - first post I read made me nauseous ("I’m tired of all the updates to my Fractal. Can I move to a more stable platform like QC? Pros/cons?") - sameole 🐂 💩

@JiveTurkey This new um... alternative site... is this you, you rambunctious lil' trickster? Are you able to divulge who's behind it? I am intrigued for sure.

pssst... if you whisper the answer here, then only I can hear you. for totes realz brah

Last edited:
@JiveTurkey This new um... alternative site... is this you, you rambunctious lil' trickster? Are you able to divulge who's behind it? I am intrigued for sure.

pssst... if you whisper the answer here, then only I can hear you. for totes realz brah
I’m not sure who’s in charge of it, but I do know at one point they had a couple of multi million dollar investors looking at the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom