AxeLive for AX8 and Axe FX II Now Available!

Looks great!
I have a question:
there are quick access parameters for example SCE Scene 1 LVL level, scene 2 level etc... But theres SCE Scene lvl (without any number) - what does this parameter conatrols?

This looks awesome!! I'd love being able to control more settings on my AX8.

What happens if a parameter is linked to a Controller? Can you still edit it?

Looks great!
I have a question:
there are quick access parameters for example SCE Scene 1 LVL level, scene 2 level etc... But theres SCE Scene lvl (without any number) - what does this parameter conatrols?

Yes that one actual controls whatever scene you are on, if you switch to scene 2 it will control scene 2, i gotta relabel it so it makes more sence

Looks awesome. I've been wanting Fractal to do something like this for a long time. Great to see what users/third parties can accomplish. Thanks.

Would it be possible to create a way to display "alternate names" to display for amp sims? Also maybe a custom user text area above the amp controls where you could add some random text that would display. If so, font and font size should be selectable. I suppose the text could be attached to either the preset or the amp model? Could maybe just add a placeholder spot and a way to upload a custom image to that spot. That way I could put text on the amp that says "Deadpool_25"...or something. ;)

Be careful, this one won't work with AX8. Use UD-BT01 for the ax8 and md-bt01 for axefx
Just a note for Windows users, your mileage my vary but I have the UD-BT01 and my experience is that it does NOT work with the AX8 under Windows for AxView (or AX8-Edit or FracPad). BT MIDI support in Windows requires that developers use the new Windows 10 MIDI API and I suspect these apps are using the old API and thus can't access BT MIDI ports. My various attempts at workarounds have failed thus far and I haven't found anyone else who has successfully gotten any of these apps working over BT MIDI on Windows.

I haven't tried on a Mac so can't speak for how well that will work.

if it's got a modifier on it then you can't control it, you can turn the knob but the AX8/AxeFX will not change it
Would it be possible to put an indicator on the block so that we can tell if it has a modifier, or gray it out or something? That way we won't try to control a block when we can't... would make it easier than remembering which presets have modifiers.

Really-COOL
No more need to search the wiki everytime you want to use an amp as-is in the real world

Just a note for Windows users, your mileage my vary but I have the UD-BT01 and my experience is that it does NOT work with the AX8 under Windows for AxView (or AX8-Edit or FracPad). BT MIDI support in Windows requires that developers use the new Windows 10 MIDI API and I suspect these apps are using the old API and thus can't access BT MIDI ports. My various attempts at workarounds have failed thus far and I haven't found anyone else who has successfully gotten any of these apps working over BT MIDI on Windows.

I haven't tried on a Mac so can't speak for how well that will work.

Same here. No luck yet....

RR

Back
Top Bottom