AxeLive for AX8 and Axe FX II Now Available!

Very nice app....
Tested saturday night in a live gig and it was perfect.
Just two question:
1) Is it possible tu set for each song a program change and a default scene? I was only able to set a preset per song but I had to switch to the correct starting scene every time with my AX8... would be nice to set both in one shot
2) Which kind of midi/bluetooth pedal do you use to move up and down in the song list? I've serced over the internet but I can only find bluetooth devices for ios and android... I use a windows tablet... any suggestion for a cheap up and down button for me?
Tbanks!
For this test I used my touch screen to go to the desidered song but would be better to use a couple of pedal to go up and down in the list...
Is it possible to set an AX8 button to do that? Maybe external AX8 switch?

Very nice app....
Tested saturday night in a live gig and it was perfect.
Just two question:
1) Is it possible tu set for each song a program change and a default scene? I was only able to set a preset per song but I had to switch to the correct starting scene every time with my AX8... would be nice to set both in one shot
2) Which kind of midi/bluetooth pedal do you use to move up and down in the song list? I've serced over the internet but I can only find bluetooth devices for ios and android... I use a windows tablet... any suggestion for a cheap up and down button for me?
Tbanks!
For this test I used my touch screen to go to the desidered song but would be better to use a couple of pedal to go up and down in the list...
Is it possible to set an AX8 button to do that? Maybe external AX8 switch?

default scene is already coded in but it didn't make it to release because of the audio drops i experienced during it but i'll test it again and enable it for the next version.

No clue on blutooth controllers i don't use windows, maybe search amazon or ebay.

The AX8 doesn't pass midi data from a controller connected to it's MIDI ports to the app, if it did then you could use an external midi controller connected to the AX8 to do more

default scene is already coded in but it didn't make it to release because of the audio drops i experienced during it but i'll test it again and enable it for the next version.

No clue on blutooth controllers i don't use windows, maybe search amazon or ebay.

The AX8 doesn't pass midi data from a controller connected to it's MIDI ports to the app, if it did then you could use an external midi controller connected to the AX8 to do more

Thanks for your answer.
Audio drop when switching preset and scene is not a problem because it's before starting the song...
Audio gap is a problem during the song but this is not the case of song list... I mean I use it as soon as the song ends and before the following song starts...
I will be happy if you release this feature in the next release.
Any other suggestion for a way of moving up and down in the list?
A switch on AX8?
An external switch connected to AX8
I think it's a feature you should try to include in this wonderful peace of software...
For me song list mode is very important because MFC 101 had this feature but AX8 does not... and it's really usefull for live use!
Thanks!

Any Axe FX II users that would want to beta test some of the new features? i need a few people with the time and williness to actually go thru a list of things to test.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom