AxeLive for AX8 and Axe FX II Now Available!

Nero

Inspired
** UPDATE **

AxView was Renamed to AxeLive. https://www.roxxxtar.com/axelive

Version 1.1.04 available now.

AxView is now available to download. It includes a graphical UI for the amp and drive blocks!

Read all the details and download it at https://www.roxxxtar.com/axelive Make sure you read all the deatils on that page :)

** ORIGINAL POST **

Hey guys, I had posted about an app i had been working on a few months back, while all the basic functions for the app are done and working great I ended up moving to work on an graphical amp interface.

My original idea was to have the amp with branding and logos but that would cause trademark and copyright issues so i ended up keeping it simple and adding a few visuals for it.

I have an interface for over 50% of the amps but i want to finish adding all amps it before I release it. This interface would show the amps based on the amp they were modeled after, I'm Yek's Amp guide to figure out the labelling (you should check it out his guide is excellent!)

The app has been tested with the Axe FX II and newer and the AX8 and works great, it's meant to be a simple viewer to see the contents of your presets live. most parts of it are optional so you can disable the graphical interface view or the grid and so on.

AxView will be a free app for windows and mac, just my contribution to the Fractal community. Below are some screenshots of the Amp Graphical UI

I figured with Today's excitment of the release of the Q7 beta it would add a cherry on top :-D

Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 4.06.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 4.07.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 4.07.42 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 4.08.00 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 4.08.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 4.08.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 4.09.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 4.09.13 PM.png

Last edited:
Is the same app that I tested? If so now is much much better with that graphical interface. Looks amazing and the app works fine on my AXE FX2 XL+ and AX8. I leave some comments on our conversation... CONGRATS!!!

Guys the App is really nice. I sincerely recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom