• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

AxeCabManager - a new utility for Axe-FX II users

MrGuitarabuse

Fractal Fanatic
Haha - Yes, at the moment the 'Favourites' is really only for the session.

I could see why people would like to save their favourite presets, but then others would ask for multiple saved sets of favourites based on songs/presets etc. and then before you know it I will burn up another few days on this project! :D

Let me think about this for a bit... ;)
Couldnt there be a export feature that you could import in your next session to "fetch" your favorite cabs? (disclaimer, i am a non tech person, just thinking out loud)

kmanick

Fractal Fanatic
wow killer addition to our tool set
thanks so much for sharing!
will give this a looksie tonight.

andyt

Couldnt there be a export feature that you could import in your next session to "fetch" your favorite cabs? (disclaimer, i am a non tech person, just thinking out loud)
Or just Serialize / De-serialize to/from a "Favourites.xml" file or similar within each session?

BBN

Fractal Fanatic
The only reason I have been putting off purchasing the Fractal Producer Pack and the new OwnHammer IR's, is that I was dreading the auditioning of a ton of new IR's.

Thank you very much for making this easier!!

SeasonOfPain

Inspired
Looks like a great tool.

I'm a Mac programmer by profession, and I've been toying with the idea of learning the CoreMIDI APIs and putting together something for the Mac. Two things have kept me back:

a. AxeEdit 3.0's imminent release
b. Lack of public documentation on Fractal's own implementation

Cyberferret, where did you come by the information on how the Axe(s) are sending/receiving? Did you request documentation direct from Fractal?

nater

Experienced
Man.... there are some smart people in this world.... of which I am not one.... Kudos brother!!!

Top Bottom