AxeCabManager - a new utility for Axe-FX II users

Haha - Yes, at the moment the 'Favourites' is really only for the session.

I could see why people would like to save their favourite presets, but then others would ask for multiple saved sets of favourites based on songs/presets etc. and then before you know it I will burn up another few days on this project! :D

Let me think about this for a bit... ;)

Couldnt there be a export feature that you could import in your next session to "fetch" your favorite cabs? (disclaimer, i am a non tech person, just thinking out loud)

wow killer addition to our tool set
thanks so much for sharing!
will give this a looksie tonight.

Couldnt there be a export feature that you could import in your next session to "fetch" your favorite cabs? (disclaimer, i am a non tech person, just thinking out loud)

Or just Serialize / De-serialize to/from a "Favourites.xml" file or similar within each session?

The only reason I have been putting off purchasing the Fractal Producer Pack and the new OwnHammer IR's, is that I was dreading the auditioning of a ton of new IR's.

Thank you very much for making this easier!!

Looks like a great tool.

I'm a Mac programmer by profession, and I've been toying with the idea of learning the CoreMIDI APIs and putting together something for the Mac. Two things have kept me back:

a. AxeEdit 3.0's imminent release
b. Lack of public documentation on Fractal's own implementation

Cyberferret, where did you come by the information on how the Axe(s) are sending/receiving? Did you request documentation direct from Fractal?

Man.... there are some smart people in this world.... of which I am not one.... Kudos brother!!!

Back
Top Bottom