Axe II just KILLS for blues tones

Sounds amazing! It's a good thing I already own an Axe-Fx II or else I'd be putting myself over $2000 in debt right now.

I listened to some of your other clips on Soundcloud and they all sound great. Are they all recorded with the Axe-Fx II?

Sounds amazing! It's a good thing I already own an Axe-Fx II or else I'd be putting myself over $2000 in debt right now.

I listened to some of your other clips on Soundcloud and they all sound great. Are they all recorded with the Axe-Fx II?

cheers man - just about everything on my Soundcloud is the Axe II, except for:
Little Wing (live w/ Hotbox) & Loud Super Reverb were a '66 Super Reverb
Lounge Lizard & Catchin' Some Z's were either Amplitube or a Pod XT *shudder* ;)

F..... That sounds amazing.. A you do the best possible out it. Thanks for sharing.

The better things sound, the better you play.. A good spiral :D

Mate that sounds the biz. Awesome playing and tone.

Any chance of getting ur preset?

You using one qsc speaker?

Last edited:
It sounds outstanding. Well done.

Considering a qsc myself now :)

Thanks for the presets btw. The cab preset, is that a mix of the 2 speakers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sounds outstanding. Well done.

Considering a qsc myself now :)

Thanks for the presets btw. The cab preset, is that a mix of the 2 speakers?

I'm not at the Axe now to look - I edited the post above yours to include the other IR I forgot and I think you'll need.

K12 is good - in a couple hours I've got a small outdoor gig and will use the second input to run a mic into for vocals - one speaker instant-P.A.! People rave about the CLR's, you might want to check them out. The K12 is pretty heavy, but nothing compared to my old Super Reverb :0 Volume-wise it can crank pretty good.

One man pa, love it. Have a good gig chief.

The preset sounds great. Figured the cabs out. Appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom