AXE-FX2 VS. ULTRA

playaclan

HI.
IS THERE MANY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN AXE-FX2 AND ULTRA?
FOR EXAMPLE,
IS AXE-FX2 POWERFUL SOUND QUALITY UNIT THAN ULTRA?
I THINK ULTRA HAS ENOUGH TO REAL COOL SOUND.
AND ONE MORE..
FIRMWARE V.11.0 IS SAME AS G2 MODELING TECH?
THANX & CHEERS!

소문자 문자를 사용합니다.

Firmware 11 is different than G2 and VVT in Axe-FX II, because it only contains some elements of G2.

HI.
IS THERE MANY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN AXE-FX2 AND ULTRA?
FOR EXAMPLE,
IS AXE-FX2 POWERFUL SOUND QUALITY UNIT THAN ULTRA?
I THINK ULTRA HAS ENOUGH TO REAL COOL SOUND.
AND ONE MORE..
FIRMWARE V.11.0 IS SAME AS G2 MODELING TECH?
THANX & CHEERS!

this appears to be stuck

capslock.jpg

1) dunno
2) yes
3) no

I hope it comes with a DonPetersen II !
If not, we'll have to make a converter ;)

I think the primary changes are:

- Twice the power
- USB capability
- Headphone jack
- Alot of IR cabs included

I'm sure there are a ton more but these are the main changes.

I think the primary changes are:

- Twice the power
- USB capability
- Headphone jack
- Alot of IR cabs included

I'm sure there are a ton more but these are the main changes.
I think you're overlooking the updated amp/cab modeling, most of which is not possible in the Ultra.

IMO, the greatest changes are the G2 and VVT technology, following by the enhanced cab modelling with naming and 50 user cabs. The cab have a great impact to the sound.

Every time I see an all caps post I like to imagine that the person was yelling at the computer as they typed.
That's what it represents online.. ALL CAPS IS SHOUTING in a forum. Most folks who post their entire topic in caps are often unaware of the implications until it is gently and politely pointed out to them what it means. This is more so when English is not your native language. AFAIK - there are no lowercase letters in Korean. :)

Maybe they're just an older person who has a hard time seeing the letters. LOL
you know...like when an older person uses those home telephones with the GIANT NUMBER BUTTONS?
You never know...

I hope it comes with a DonPetersen II !
If not, we'll have to make a converter ;)

I'm upwards compatible! :D

Having MASSIVE issues to relate to TH1, GR4, AT3, PODFarm2, Vandal, tho...
my checksum is fine, must be a problem with them... :twisted

Last edited:
Really guys?.... C'mon, is this forum above the whole caps/no caps nonsense or what?

The guy clearly has a primary language other than English. He isn't 'yelling' at your face literally.

...That being said, to the OP - maybe you could produce an equivalent product from cheaper components at a fraction of the price?? LOL!!! (joking only, made in reference to global marketing trends and statistics, no offense intended, etc).

Really guys?.... C'mon, is this forum above the whole caps/no caps nonsense or what?

The guy clearly has a primary language other than English. He isn't 'yelling' at your face literally.

...That being said, to the OP - maybe you could produce an equivalent product from cheaper components at a fraction of the price?? LOL!!! (joking only, made in reference to global marketing trends and statistics, no offense intended, etc).

1617295-i_see_what_you_did_there_holyshit_super.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom